Another Moment We Have

A/N: there is a sex scene in this chapter! If you don't want to read it then skip to the end:)

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"I never wanted to need someoneI wanted to play tough, thought I could do all this on my ownBut even Superwoman sometimes needed Superman's soul"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"I never wanted to need someone
I wanted to play tough,
thought I could do all this on my own
But even Superwoman sometimes
needed Superman's soul"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Hermione we'll be fine!" Nezz wined.

Hermione and Harry were going to Godric's Hollow to see if there were any clues as to where the next horcrux was. He and Hermione had had a long chat about the dangers of visiting the very place where Harry's parents were killed but she'd given in to his request. They now each had gotten dressed into warmer clothes to fight the cold of what seemed like an approaching winter or maybe deep winter-I couldn't really tell where we were.

"Alright!" Hermione huffed with a smile, pulling Nezz into a hug, "please look after the tent won't you?" She asked pleadingly.

"They'll be alright Hermione, we'll only be gone a couple hours and if they burn down the tent they'll be going over the cliff" Harry joked lightly, also hugging Nezz whilst Hermione hugged me a little tighter than usual.

I could tell she was worried about splitting from us, we were all each other had out here and we'd been together for so long now that it felt unusual to be leaving each other.

"Be careful, okay?" Nezz pleaded with urgent eyes-sparkling with emotion.

The two nodded with warm smiles before they left the tent and apparated.

An odd silence filled the tent as Nezz lingered by the doorway, like she was still staring at the ghost of where they'd been. I approach her from behind, snaking my arms around her waist and resting my head on her shoulder; she let out a content sigh and her head shifted to kiss my cheek lovingly.

"Weird to have a moment to ourselves" I chuckled lowly.

"We are alone...just us" Nezz breathed sultrily.

My breath hitched as I caught her meaning...she slowly turned in my arms to face me with those big, luminous green eyes. The radio played to itself in the background-a slow song that fit the moment perfectly. I dipped Nezz towards the floor, holding her with my palm spread across her back for support.

She craned her neck back, exposing her neck to me with her hair falling behind her.

I hesitantly lowered my lips to her neck, pausing for a moment, I could feel her shiver at my hot breath blowing against her neck. I placed my lips on her skin, taking care to be slow and gentle as I trailed my kisses down her neck.