Love Even In Darkness

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Have I found you, flightless bird? Jealous, weeping

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Have I found you, flightless bird?
Jealous, weeping.
Or lost you, American mouth
Big pill, looming"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was the day of Bill and Fleur's wedding, a two weeks after the battle of the seven Harry's.

Mum had woken us all up bright and early to start decorating and arranging everything.

Nezz still had her shoulder wrapped in gauze and bandages, as did George's ear. She was healing but she found it hard to rely on others for help; she still could just raise it above her head and she was beginning to create stronger magic using that hand. It was frustrating for her, she was so independent and powerful that she hated feeling useless.

Remus was in a considerably better mood now that his cycle had ended and he'd transformed a week ago. He was still furious at Snape for betraying us and he'd tense every time someone mentioned what had happened to Nezz.

I think he felt like he'd failed her as her dad...

I understood how he felt completely. I'd vowed to protect and fight alongside Nezz whatever it was and so far I'd done a pretty shit job. I'd watched her time and time again being hurt and attacked yet I'd not been able to do anything.

It made me feel so shitty-I felt like I didn't deserve her.

Everyone spirits seemed uplifted by the wedding though.

Mum was cooking food for the wedding with Hermione, Ginny, Fleur's sister and Tonks. I could hear the girls laughing and chatting idly about what they'd all be wearing, if they were taking any dates-that was until Ginny changed the subject to Quidditch.

The rest of us were outside, standing round the huge gazebo we had to put up for the after party.

We'd been trying to put it up for thirty minutes now but every time we would point our wands and begin to lift it-someone would lose focus and it'd fall down again. George and I found it quite entertaining as Dad let out a string of curses each time it dropped.

"Arthur, please won't you let me try?" Nerezza pleaded.

"as much as I'm loving watching you all, I think we should get this up so Bill and Fleur actually have a place to dance tonight" she giggled cheekily.

"Nerezza Lilith Lupin-Black, you should be resting that shoulder!" Remus chided from the opposite side of the gazebo, he stood next to a bored looking Ron.