Desperate People Do Awful Things

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"You drew stars around my scarsBut now I'm bleedin''Cause I knew youSteppin' on the last trainMarked me like a bloodstain

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"You drew stars around my scars
But now I'm bleedin'
'Cause I knew you
Steppin' on the last train
Marked me like a bloodstain

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

We'd apparated to Luna's house.

We'd managed to get inside once the hostile and slightly fearful Xenophilius Lovegood let us. He'd hidden behind the door, questioning who we were and what we wanted. It was all rather strange but I didn't question strange when it came to the Lovegood's.

Nezz had been quite excited to see Luna again, I knew they were good friends and I hadn't even thought whether Nezz had missed seeing her.

The Lovegood's house was quaint, nice but quite cluttered. It was very dark too, it kind of reminded me of the state Grimmauld Place was in after Sirius died. Looking at Luna's dad, his appearance reflected the state of the house; he seemed drained and jumpy-like every time we moved it was to hurt him.

Nezz had sensed this straight away and I watched her as her eyes flashed a scarlet colour before she'd laid a gentle hand on him. She'd told him that everything was okay and that we weren't there to hurt him or Luna. He visibly calmed but I guessed it was because Nezz had made him relax with her powers.

We now all sat upstairs on the sofa, drinking tea that did not have any water in.

"Where is Luna?" Harry asked the jittery man before us, his bleached hair in ragged crimps.

"Luna?" He said her name wistfully as if it was foreign to him.

Nezz narrowed her eyes and she rocked forward-she was suspicious of him and I wanted to know why.

I always trusted her instinct. She was so rarely wrong when it came to people's intentions, she had an intuition due to her powers.

"She'll be along. So how can I help you, Mr. Potter?" He cleared his throat, tilting his head to the side.

"Well, actually, it was about something you were wearing round your neck at the wedding. A symbol." Harry explained.

"You mean this?" Xenophilius held up the symbol in his hand, attached with a silver chain that hung round his neck.

"Yes! That exactly. What we've wondered is, what is it?" Hermione questioned, her thirst for knowledge getting the better of her as she almost yelled her question.

"What is it? Well, it's the sign of the Deathly Hallows, of course. I assume you're all familiar with 'The Tale of the Three Brothers." We all nodded, I remembered mum reading George and I that story when we were younger.

"I'm sorry, sir. I still don't quite understand" Nezz said, her hands clasping together.

"Where's that pen I had?" Luna's dad patted his clothing until he grabbed a pen and paper to begin drawing, "The Elder Wand." He stated after drawing a line, "The most powerful wand ever made. The Resurrection Stone." He said, drawing a circle in the middle of the line, "The Cloak of Invisibility." He drew a triangle, "Together, they make the Deathly Hallows."