Before It Kills You

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"But if the world was endingYou'd come over, right?You'd come over and you'd stay the night"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"But if the world was ending
You'd come over, right?
You'd come over and you'd stay the night"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

The sun began to rise as Ron, Harry and I neared the tent.

I leant against Harry's side, swaddled in the tartan blanket with my wet hair still stuck to my cheeks. I was still freezing but I could feel my fingers getting back their sensation in them. Harry rubbed up and down my forearms to warm me up, he turned his head to kiss my hair comfortingly.

"Fred!" Harry called out, "Hermione!" Harry yelled.

Hermione poked her head out of the tent first and I could see a much taller shadow behind her. She frowned worriedly and stepped out of the tent with Fred following close behind her, they spotted me cuddled into Harry's side-still shivering.

"Nerezza? What happened?" Hermione gasped.

Fred ran forward, accidentally pushing past Hermione. He rushed to my side, cupping my cheeks with his warm hands. I closed my eyes, delighted for the warmth and I nuzzled my face into his hand.

"Nezz, love! What the fuck happened, Harry?" Fred said with a panicked voice, taking me from Harry's hold and engulfing me in a hug. "Merlin, you're freezing!" He gawked.

"Is everything all right?" Hermione asked, her brows tenting in worry.

"It's fine. Actually, you know, it's more than fine" Harry smiled eagerly, turning around to reveal a shabby looking Ron.

I could see him more clearly in the light of the rising sun, casted orange on his stubbly face. His ginger hair was a bit longer than when he'd left, it was messy and unkempt; he had bags under his eyes however he seemed brighter in himself-happier.

"Hey" Ron smiled crookedly.

I could feel Fred's grip on me loosen in shock as he saw his brother.

"You!" Hermione growled, stomping forward and kicking up leaves in her wake. "Complete" she continued, her breath heaving with anger as she picked up a handful of leaves and threw them at his chest, "arse, Ronald Weasley!" She cursed.

"You show up here after weeks, and you say "hey"?" She mocked him, ripping his bag from his shoulder and chucking it to the floor. "Where's my wand? Where's my wand?" Hermione swivelled round to face Harry, accusingly almost.