Not One of Us

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Just a delicate kiss, anyone could've missed

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Just a delicate kiss, anyone could've missed.
I wasn't expecting that"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was night after we'd returned to Hogwarts.

Everyone had gone to sleep as midnight showed up on my clock, I sighed thinking of Nerezza. She'd been so sad today, so distracted and distant but the moments it was just us together-she seemed happy and free from all this Sirius Black drama. I hopped from my bed and crept past a snoring George.

I snuck through the common rooms until I reached the room Ginny shared with Hermione, Nerezza and a few others.

"Nezz!" I whisper yelled. "Nezza!" I knocked lightly.

"Fred?" Ginny answered me with a groggy expression, "what are you doing here dork?"

"Looking for Nerezza" I smiled goofily as my sister rubbed her eyes tiredly.

"She's with Professor Lupin, she had a nightmare" Ginny told me before shutting the door.

I frowned. Quietly I made my way to Professor Lupin's classroom, without the map it was harder to know if people were coming or not-I had to actually use my sneaking skills.

I approached Professor Lupin's classroom that doubled as his dorm when Nerezza closed the door and came out, using her wand to light up the hallway.

I'd rarely seen her use her wand seeing as she had all the magic she needed. It was quite a pretty wand actually, pure black and slender, a slim piece of metal curled around the bottom. It suited her.

"Fred?" Nerezza questioned, "what are you doing here?" She smiled as she approached me but I could see how tired she was.

"Saving you from missing me of course" I smirked.

There were tear stains on her night shirt and her eyes seemed exhausted. I pulled her in a tight hug before leading her through the dark halls silently; we made our way up to the astronomy tower. When we reached the top she gasped at the view-you could see the whole of Hogwarts-the sky littered with stars.

"Ginny said you had a nightmare and I wanted to make you feel better, how come you left Lupin's room?" I said, tilting my head as I watched the moonlight dance over her face.

She was utterly gorgeous. Her features sharp and carved beautifully, her skin porcelain and her dazzling green eyes that sometimes flashed red were all things that made her so stunning.