The Seven Harry's

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"I'm gonna put you in your placeYou've got the queen; I've got the aceI'll light you up and smoke you down

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"I'm gonna put you in your place
You've got the queen; I've got the ace
I'll light you up and smoke you down.
This is war"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

"Harry, you're underage so you've still got the trace on you" Mad-Eye began, leaning against his cane.

I was running through the plan over in my mind. I was to take some polyjuice potion along with the twins, Hermione, Ron and Fleaur. We were each to be flown to the Burrow with a designated protector-I was going with Remus, Fred was going with Arthur, George was going with Mad-Eye, Harry with Hagrid, Ron with Tonks and Hermione with Kingsley.

"The trace?" Harry questioned, his brows knitted in confusion.

"You sneeze and the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. Point is we have to use means of transport the trace can't detect: brooms, thestrals, Sirius's bike and the like. We'll go in pairs, that way, anyone out there waiting for us won't know who the real Harry is" Mad-Eye explained. "And they won't be able to spot the Lupin girl" He added.

Remus smiled to himself sadly when Mad-Eye had called me Lupin, most likely remembering that Sirius's death meant I was the last trickle of the Noble house of Black legacy...aside from Bellatrix and Narcissa but they didn't count to me.

"The real Harry?" Harry repeated.

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew." Mad-Eye wiggled his flask in the air and I was reminded of when Barty Crouch Jr. was impersonating him at Hogwarts.

"No. Absolutely not." Harry refused angrily.

"I told you he'd take it well" Hermione sang.

"No, if you think I'm gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I-" Harry glanced around at us all, seeming torn.

"Never done that before, have we?" Ron scoffed jokingly.

"Besides this isn't just for you mate" George reminded him, "Nezza is in danger too" he said with his lips twisted in worry.

I stroked his forearm with a reassuring smile, trying to let him know with just a look that we'd both be okay. I was more focused on Harry getting to the Burrow than myself to be honest.

"No. No. This is different" Harry exclaimed, his gaze landed on me and I stepped forward, placing a hand on his shoulder.