Don't Come Back For Me

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"How could a heart like yoursEver love a heart like mine?How could I live before, How could I have been so blind?"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"How could a heart like yours
Ever love a heart like mine?
How could I live before,
How could I have been so blind?"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Fleur and Bill's ceremony was touching.

By the time they were pronounced man and wife, everyone was in tears. They just seemed so happy and absolutely in love with each other-you could just tell by the way they looked at each other.

I sat in between the twins during the ceremony, trying to control George from making jokes during the vows and trying not to burst with love every time Fred would look at me. I couldn't believe we were going to get married!

I'd never pictured myself getting married or having that life at all. I'd always imagined that it'd be me and Remus alone together, for the rest of our lives; Fred had shown me fun, laughter and pure love.

I remembered reading all the love novels Remus had in the cabin, thinking about how foolish these people were to be utterly consumed by love.

However, now, as I stared at Fred's beaming face whilst he bear hugged a laughing Bill, I understood all those novels. Fred had taken my hand and lead me from the loneliness. He'd showed me that no matter where I'd find myself, no matter what would happen-I'd always have the other half of my soul with him around.

Irish music played loudly in the gazebo as Bill and Fleur danced with confetti drowning them. Fleur looked positively stunning in her dress and Bill looked very handsome.

Ron and Hermione were dancing now too, the Irish music had faded into a slow dancing song-perfect for the moment. Harry danced with a pleased looking Ginny and I searched for my fiancé.

"Not too old to dance on my feet are you, buttercup?" Remus asked from behind me.

I span around in surprise, a smile settled onto my face as he stood before me, looking handsome in a tweed suit. I shook my head and he lead me to the dance floor; he placed a hand on my waist respectively and held my good hand whilst I mounted his feet just like when I was younger.

"You look gorgeous, darling" Remus smiled down at me with sparkling eyes.

"Thanks, Dad. You look very handsome" I told him, planting a kiss on his cheek, "it's crazy how much everything's changed since I was 11 and we were dancing in the kitchen" I giggled thinking back to me stumbling around as he tried to teach me.