To Fight The Good Fight

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"You say there's so much you don't knowYou need to go and find yourselfYou say you'd rather be alone"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"You say there's so much you don't know
You need to go and find yourself
You say you'd rather be alone"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It was nearing the end of summer.

Mum and Dad had decided we would stay with Nerezza, Harry, Remus and Sirius for the summer. I think she felt bad for them, seeing how dark and gloomy their house was-she'd cleaned where Kreacher refused to and even got Dad to hang up pictures of Nerezza with her family.

In the hallway as you walked in, there was pictures of Nerezza and I, Nerezza with Remus during a lesson where she learned to control her abilities and Nerezza with her Father. Harry was in these pictures too, dotted with Ron and Hermione and George too.

Just because of my Mums cooking, cleaning and decorating, the house seemed to glow now.

A lot had changed over the summer. Nerezza still found it extremely difficult to control her anger at times; if everyone else was tense it'd be even worse. However, with Lupin she'd learned how to control her powers and had become a lot stronger. I think she felt as though she had something to prove, maybe for Cedric.

George and I had been working on our new products all summer with the help of Nerezza. I adored how supportive she was of our dreams to own a prank shop like Zonko's.

Harry had a lot of nightmares. Nerezza would sometimes stay with him for a while till he returned to normal. She'd been spending a lot of time with Remus and Sirius too-attempting to alleviate her Dad's stir crazy moods from being trapped inside.

Hermione had arrived around the same time as the rest of the Order. Everyone else was sent upstairs by my Mum whilst George, Harry, Nerezza and I were in the meeting-discussing a plan of action.

Sirius was sat at the top of the table like usual, Remus on the left side of him whilst Harry sat on the right. George and I sat next to Remus, Nerezza lurked in the corner since she'd offered her seat up to my Mum who was sat next to Harry and tucked under my Dads arm. Kingsley, Mad-Eye and Tonks all sat on the side Harry was on...at the end was a glowering Snape.

Finally the meeting was ready to commence.

"Thank you all for coming so promptly" Sirius began with a small smile, "as you know, Voldemort is on the move. Various deaths have followed his scent yet the Ministry refuses to take action" he explained.

"That doesn't mean we should, Sirius" Mum interrupted.

"Molly we have to act now!" Sirius reasoned, pushing his finger into the table pointedly.