This War Will End

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Oh lights go downIn the moment we're lost and foundI just wanna be by your sideIf these wings could fly"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Oh lights go down
In the moment we're lost and found
I just wanna be by your side
If these wings could fly"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Harry, Ron and Hermione had spoken to the Goblin.

With Olivander's input, they'd figured out that one of the horcrux's was at Bellatrix's vault. Hermione had used poly juice potion to turn herself into Bellatrix whilst the boys had disguised themselves too. They'd told Nerezza to stay here with us all as Gringotts would prevent her from using her abilities so she'd be weakened.

Naturally, Nezz wasn't happy about letting the trio go off on their own and told them that if they weren't back within 2 hours, she and I would be marching in to get them.

Harry had told Nezz and I to start packing our stuff. When he'd told us, the harsh reality of the ongoing war had hit us like a ton of bricks; we'd been so caught up in our wedding, our family and life here at Bill and Fleur's that we'd almost forgotten what was happening. We'd had a slice of peace and leaving it would be hard.

Now, the trio had left. Nezz was hollering to Draco in the next room about packing his clothes in a certain bag as she hurriedly folded her own clothes onto our bed ready to pack them away.

As the sunlight from the sunset glowed through the bedroom window, Nezz's beautiful figure was illuminated-her clothes striped in tiger skins of golden light and her long dark hair left to flow freely in loose curls till they reached the small of her back. She nibbled at her bottle lip on concentration as she stared into the streaming light making her green eyes glimmer.

"What are you thinking, love?" I asked her gently, taking her soft hand in mine.

I couldn't conceal my smile as I fiddled with her silver wedding band that claimed her as mine.

"I can feel him" she said ghostly. "Voldemort" she revealed.

My eyes widened and I instantly felt my heart begin to race. I shifted to her side, bending my neck down at her in concern. She gazed into the air absently, her eyes shimmering into red-a clear indication of her powers. I dragged my hand down her back soothingly, trying to be patient and wait for her to tell me what she meant.

"Nezz?" I prodded worryingly.

"He's going to attack soon, soon we'll be ending this war" she said with absolute certainty that there was no room to doubt her in my mind, "I just don't know who wins" she whispered.