Born To Be Buried

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Don't you say, goodbyeDon't you say, goodbyeI'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleedingIf that'll make it right"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Don't you say, goodbye
Don't you say, goodbye
I'll pick up these broken pieces 'til I'm bleeding
If that'll make it right"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

When we'd arrived at Malfoy Manor I'd internally cursed.

One snatcher held me at the huge cast iron gates and another held Harry at them.

I could feel everyone's worry, panic and outright fear washing over me like tidal waves. The emotions were so powerful and what hurt me most was that I just wanted to be able to protect my family; I'd failed my Father and Cedric but I wanted to make it right. I wanted to protect the family I had now.

Suddenly, a shadowy, slender figure approached the gate. Their mind was humming so loudly I could hear their wild thoughts, running rampart and nonsensical. This mind felt familiar-I knew this disorganised, violent and temperamental mind. I knew that wild, curly black hair too. I knew that pale complexion and rotted teeth that glistened with drool when she smiled.

Bellatrix Lestrange.

The woman who'd murdered my Father.

She stuck her nose up in the air and I couldn't conceal my unbridled rage anymore.

I managed to find the strength to flick my wrist upwards, waving my arm quickly and flying a ball of red energy at the gate.

The snatchers yanked me back my chain and the Mercury metal burned deeper into my skin. I hissed in pain and could hear Fred protesting behind me.

"Oooo, someone's feisty" she giggled, her tongue poking out the side of her mouth like some kind of mad dog lapping up water. "Well, I know this one. The others?" She bemused.

The snatcher squished Harry up against the gates, sweeping his fringe from his forehead. Bellatrix's eyes widened like saucers, exaggerated by her sunken features and gaunt cheekbones.

It was revolting to think that her and I actually looked alike...she blew a strand of her black curls from her face and grinned.

"Get Draco" she snaked.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

We'd all been dragged into Malfoy Manor.

The interior was just as dark, gloomy and foreboding as you'd expect. It didn't feel like a home that belonged to a family, it felt more like a prison and that wasn't just because of the position I found myself in.