The Art Of Being Expelled

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Be my mirror, my sword and shieldMy missionaries in a foreign fieldNever an honest wordBut that was when I ruled the world"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

I waited for Harry to finish his lesson with Professor Snape.

Darkness was beginning to settle over the castle as night drew in, the winter months gripping the grounds. Usually, Hermione and Ron would be here too but Hermione was studying for the upcoming O.W.L exams and Ron was busy trying to convince her to take them for him.

Harry rushed from Snape's classroom, straightening out his clothes with a confused and slightly scared look on his face. I frowned, stepping forward from the wall I was leaning on. He shot me a look which said that he didn't want to talk about it, so I didn't press him any further. Instead, I pulled him into a hug which he gladly accepted.

"Great hall for some late dinner?" I asked with a small smile.

"Sounds good" he confirmed.

We both began walking down the twisting, stone staircase till we reached the hallway.

Outside of Umbridge's office was the twins, they crouched next to a crying boy who was cradling his hand in pain...I knew what had happened. Umbridge's detentions were awful.

"What's your name?" George said softly.

"Michael." The Young boy sniffled.

"Your hand's gonna be fine, Michael." Fred promised.

"Yeah. It's not as bad as it seems. See? It's fading already" George smiled, pulling up his striped sleeve to show his scar from Umbridge's detention.

My heart ached with love at how comforting the twins were being. They really were big brothers, they rubbed the little boys shoulder carefully and treated him with such care and love. I hated that old toad for doing this to the students here.

"You can hardly see ours anymore, and the pain stops after a while" Fred told him.

Harry and I walked closer to them. The twins looked up and smiled sadly at us, I could tell that this hurt them too-they had that same desire to protect people that Harry and I did.

"Heya, Michael" I ruffled the boys hair, "I'm Nerezza, can I take a look at your hand?" I cocked my head waiting for his permission.

He nodded tearfully and held out his hand. I gently placed his hand in my own, pointing the tip of my wand at the wound, I whispered the Ferula charm and soon bandages had wrapped around the boys hand. His eyes sparkled with amazement before he thanked me and hurried off.