The Moon and Lonliness

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Nerezza Lupin-Black ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"Or am I a fool? Who sits aloneTalking to The moon"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Nerezza Lupin-Black
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"Or am I a fool? Who sits alone
Talking to
The moon"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Harry, the twins, Ginny, Hermione, Ron and I were all sat having breakfast in the great hall.

I was still on a high from Harry and I making it safely into the next task, I was still smiling, probably looking a bit mental. I could feel Fred's hand gripping the inside of my thigh casually, as if he just wanted to touch me for comfort.

"Package for you Mr. Weasley!" Nigel beamed at Ron.

"Thank you Nigel" Ron smiled.

Nigel was stuck in place, his eyes darting between Harry and I with that same huge grin. Harry and I exchanged a confused and uncomfortable look until Ron waved Nigel off.

"Later Nigel, Go on" he shooed.

The young boy galloped away happily. Hermione raised an eyebrow at Ron wondering what that was all about, the twins placed their spoons down at the same time with smirks as Harry and I leant forward.

"I told him I'd get Harry and Nerezza's autograph" he shrugged. "Oh looks Mums sent me something" Ron smiled, reaching into the package. He pulled out dark brown dress robes, "mum sent me a dress?" Ron questioned with a humiliated look.

"She knows you well" Fred teased.

"Colour brings out your eyes" I added with a smile.

"Is there a bonnet?" Harry asked mischievously. George reached into the package and pulled one out, "Aha!" Harry grinned.

"Ginny, these must be for you" Ron told his younger sister.

The redhead looked up in disgust at the long, ragged dress robes Ron was holding up with his finger-as if they were filth. I clamped a hand over my mouth to conceal my laughter.

"I'm not wearing that it's ghastly" Ginny scoffed.

Hermione and I began laughing as soon as we'd made eye contact. Ron rolled his eyes before chucking the robes onto the table, Fred and George were whispering about how they were glad Mrs. Weasley didn't send the robes to them, I nudged Fred in the stomach playfully.

"They're dress robes Ron, they're for you, not Ginny!" Hermione giggled.

"Dress robes? For what!" Ron exclaimed.