For A Moment

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"I owned every second that this world could give, I saw so many placesThe things that I did, with every broken boneI swear I lived"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"I owned every second that this world could give,
I saw so many places
The things that I did, with every broken bone
I swear I lived"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

It had only been a week since I'd seen Nerezza but I'd missed her badly.

I constantly thought about her smile, the way she smelled and the way her lips tasted of cherries...the way she screamed in grief and pain that night of the final task. The night Cedric died. I shook my head of those thoughts and watched as Mum bumbled about.

We were outside a muggle apartment complex, which was odd to say the least. I didn't see what Dad did to make the walls begin shaking but whatever it was it was bloody cool! Dust fell from the floors above as the bricks suddenly split to reveal a black door with a sign that read 'Grimmauld Place'.

We entered. The place was dark to say the least, it didn't feel like Home did. I suppose with Sirius still being named as a murderer, they didn't have much time for redecorating-the house kinda felt more like a prison than a home. It was sad to think that Nerezza, Lupin, Harry and Sirius still didn't have a proper home.

"Molly!" Sirius called.

He stood at the entrance to what looked like a kitchen, his arms were open as he accepted my mother's hugs. Remus appeared from beside him, his scars shifted as he smiled at us all.

"Nerezza and Harry are in Nerezza's room, first door on the left" Remus called out to us.

George and I exchanged a smile before we all began racing up the stairs. I kicked at Ron's hands as he tried to trip me up to reach the room first, Hermione shoved George and I playfully and Ginny simply walked behind us rolling her eyes.

I burst through the door into the room, panting victoriously. Nerezza was sat cross legged on the bed, her fingers twisting as she made small wooden blocks float in the air. Harry watched in amazement, reaching out to touch the red mist.

"Fred!" Nerezza's magic faded away when she noticed me.

She leapt from the bed and threw herself into my arms. I grinned as I coiled my arms around her tightly, inhaling her scent of books and cherries that I missed so much. Her hair was curlier than usual, falling down to the middle of her back. I closed my eyes, feeling the void she'd left fill up inside me.

"I missed you so much, love" I murmured into her hair.

"I've missed you too, Freddie!" She marvelled, pulling back from the hug to cup my face with her hands.