CHAPTER 9

Xiao Zhan And Lan Wangji finally got back in their room.

No one uttered any word.

Actually,No one dared utter a word.

And so the room was quite and you can faintly hear the aircon producing it's usual sounds....

After a pure 30 minutes...

Xiao Zhan had decided...

He's gonna run away from this situation.

And so,as he planned,Xiao Zhan started to head towards the bed and layed down...

He even closed his eyes,wanting so much to sleep as fastly as he could.

Xiao Zhan discreetly smiled when he felt Lan Wangji laying beside him too...

Good, Everything's going to plan.

Now that he's in the bed,he must have get the hint and decided to sleep and forget about what happened today...

Right,no one would be shameless Enough to mention it again...

I'm sure he wouldn't.

And so.....

Sleep is all he needs to be able to start anew tommorow...

Tomorrow...he's gonna delete all the bad things in his phone and become a monk....no actually not a monk,but he'll really become a better person to contribute to society......And redeem himself in Front of Lan Wangji...

And so...Xiao Zhan had repeatedly tried to close his eyes for two hours... hoping to drift into sleeping....

BUT.....

BUT....

BUT HE STILL COULDN'T SLEEP!!!!!

Xiao Zhan tried to stop thinking about it...but..but when he closes his eyes....he can't help but see Lan Wangji's lustful eyes while looking at him just a while ago!

Wait!I'm not even sure if it was directed to me or he just got horny because of the.....unholy things in my phone!!!!

But still!he's still horny right?and besides...he did ask me to sleep with him.....just some time ago...

But wait...why did even have my phone?!

Right! isn't it basic manners not to touch others things?!

Right?!

So he's obviously at fault too!

Gosh!Why didn't I mention that just a while ago?!

And why didn't I just act cool like it's normal for me to have downloaded those unholy things in my phone?!

Why?!

Just why?!

Ughhhhhj!!!I'm so stupid!

That's right!

If only I had act a bit more calm and reserved about the situation!

I could have turned the table!

If only I hadn't act so impulsively.....I would have had the upper hand in this situation!!!!!

Gahhhh!!!

Xiao Zhan then Unconsciously repeated to hit his head....

God!!!!

Stupid!

Stupid!

Stupid!

Xiao Zhan was about to unconsciously hit his head again when he felt his hand stop midway....