CHAPTER 17

Lan Wangji was Stunned.

All of a sudden,he was already on the floor while holding his swollen cheek...

And Looking at Jiang Cheng who keeps screaming at him and Struggling With Xiao Zhan holding him back...

It wasn't long before Jiang Cheng got away and Xiao Zhan was pushed back...

Lan Wangji who was worried fastly came to Xiao Zhan's aid.

"Are you alright?"

Asked Lan Wangji while looking for any Injury at Xiao Zhan's body...

Xiao Zhan's eyes faltered seeing Lan Wangji's Worry for him then got shy...

"It's nothing...I'm alright."

Said Xiao Zhan and Stood up while looking away from Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji looked down the floor with his sad eyes...

Both Peng Chuyue and Jiang Cheng who saw the two of them's Exchange towards each other's suddenly felt bad and Frustrated.

"ahhhh!! Whatever talk things out yourselves or I'll beat the crap out of that Lan Wangji!"said Jiang Cheng and walked out.

Peng Chuyue,who's still a tad bit scared of Lan Wangji awkwardly smiled and actually attempted to Save Jiang Cheng in the future if ever Lan Wangji takes What Jiang Cheng stupidly said in heart.

"He... doesn't mean it...anyways,I'll also get going now...hehe....hehe...he...bye!"and then Peng Chuyue fastly ran away not daring to look back.

Lan Wangji stayed Motionless....he didn't know what to say and do.

He knew that Xiao Zhan's hurting because of him...

He knew what he had to say to comfort Xiao Zhan but at the same time,he knew that he would never want to lie at Xiao Zhan about those things...

And he doesn't dare lie about his feelings...both for Xiao Zhan and Wei Ying...

And so Lan Wangji just kept quite.

Xiao Zhan snickered, knowing full well why Lan Wangji was Keeping Quite.

He rubbed his forehead for his helplessness and bitterly smiled.

"I don't even know why I was so happy when I knew that you like me too...God,I didn't even know as to when I started having feelings for you...and I was and really am hurting,even now, because you managed to make me fall in love with you just by being you...but I didn't."

Lan Wangj wanted to retaliate but Xiao Zhan signed for him not to talk.

"I know...for you,Wei Ying and I is just the same person...and I also know that if what you've said is really true...Then it's also true that Your Wei Ying is me...but still,I was scared...What if I don't act like the Wei Ying you loved right now?What if I disappoint you someday?what if I wasn't really Wei Ying And you suddenly find the Wei Ying you're looking for?I really...I'm really scared that you'll leave me because of many reasons...I also...I also want you to be with me because I'm just me...really...."Xiao Zhan's tears wouldn't stop falling...

"Still...even if you're not the same as Wei Ying,I don't think I'll ever leave you."

Xiao Zhan snickered.

"Why? because I'm Wei Ying?"

"No,it's because I love you."

Xiao Zhan didn't know how to react....Look at him,just a while ago he was crying and already felt like he was the lowest of the lows....But Just one sentence from Lan Wangji and he already felt like he's flying from happiness....

Xiao Zhan was shocked and looked at Lan Wangji with his Widened eyes...

Ahhh...I see....I really had fallen so madly in love with this guy...

"I don't know.. sometimes,I might over react at the little Things related to Wei Ying...I might get insecure and make you feel bad again...and also I...I might want to erase Wei Ying from your heart and Mind...Awful right?"

"Yes."

Xiao Zhan knew it was indeed an Awful thing to think and do...but still...he hoped that Lan Wangji would at least say No so he could at least feel that he's almost at the same Stand as Wei ying in Lan Wangji's heart....

Haha,This won't do...maybe I really should give up...

Xiao Zhan then Disappointedly smiled ...

"Then maybe we rea--"

"But still,I Understand as to why you would think something so awful...it was because of me that's why you're thinking things like that,it was because I was incompetent to make you feel assured and so I'd understand no matter how many bad things you think about him....so it's okay Xiao Zhan,I wasn't expecting you to act like Wei Ying nor am I expecting you to be a Saint."

Xiao Zhan fell on his knees and started sobbing loudly

Lan Wangji who got worried held Xiao Zhan in his arms...

"What's wrong?"asked Lan Wangji while caressing Xiao Zhan's hair as an attempt to calm him down...

Xiao Zhan cried even more...

"I really *hic* thought *hic* that I had to *hic* give you up *hic* I was so scared *hic* I was afraid you'd *hic* think badly of m-*hic* me after this *hic*"

Lan Wangji looked at the beautiful mess on his arms and hugged him even more....

Wei ying...I wonder if I'm even doing the right thing?

But as you said before....Who would know which one is black or white?Evil or good?right or wrong?

Wei ying,I suddenly don't care anymore...

Now that I'm free from those standards and only has to worry about Xiao Zhan and my feelings...

I couldn't let go of this person that holds your soul....

I wanna take care of him and love him as much as i thought of you....

Xiao Zhan being in my arms....feels so right....

Wei ying,you....can never be erased from both my heart and mind.

And I know that'll end up hurting Xiao Zhan...But still,I wanna be selfish and still keep him by my side even against those odds.

I wanna be a hypocrite that protects and takes care of him whilst being the one who always hurt him....

I truly wish...That both Wei Ying and Xiao Zhan would someday understand and bless my Selfish thoughts.

A/N:

Really sorry for the long wait..I'll try hard to finish all my School Requirements and update my stories,please wait for me ❣️