CHAPTER 14

Lan Wangji's walking while thinking about Peng Chuyue and Jiang Cheng's words.

'What?!It's pretty obvious that he's in love with you!'

'yeah!I don't think he's even trying to hide it,right Jiang Cheng?'

'Are you stupid?!it's obvious he's trying to hide it but can't!I can't believe you've been friends with Xiao Zhan and don't even know when he's Consciously or Unconsciously being obvious!'

Peng Chuyue pouted.

'Whatever!at least I knew that Xiao Zhan's in love with Lan Wangji without him saying it!'

'That's because he's so fucking obvious you stupid thing!'

lan Wangji suddenly smiled When he reminisced Peng Chuyue and Jiang Cheng's banter.

So Xiao Zhan's in love with me too?

I'm so lucky hehe

Lan Wangji was so happy that he's even Unconsciously giggling while walking towards.... Wherever.

Lan Wangji was about to near the garden when he saw Xiao Zhan's back!

Out of reflex,Lan Wangji hid behind the wall.

He peeked at Xiao Zhan to see him walking and suddenly picking up a flower.....

Xiao Zhan is walking on the garden trying to figure his thoughts out when he suddenly saw a flower in front of his feet.

He then picked it up and started plucking each petals while mumbling....

"he loves me...He loves me not...He loves me...He loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not..."

Xiao Zhan smiled bitterly.

"Right...how could he love me when he already has someone else?"

Xiao Zhan was about to walk away when He suddenly Saw Lan Wangji with an anxious Expression in front of him...

Xiao Zhan was about to talk when Lan Wangji suddenly handed him a flower...

"What?"

"That can't be right,try again."

Xiao Zhan weirdly looked at Lan Wangji.

What's with him?

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sure he loves you."

Xiao Zhan smiled....

I see,he's being considerate.

"It's fine though...I'm just messing around."

Lan Wangji hesitated but still handed Xiao Zhan the flower he plucked from the garden out of panic.

"Still...Try again."

Xiao Zhan slowly took the flowers in Lan Wangji's hand and started plucking petals and mumbling again.

"He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not..he loves me...(last petal) he loves me not..."

"I love you."

Xiao Zhan who was about to be dejected again looked at Wang yibo in Surprise.

"H-huh?"

"I love you."

"E-eh?"

Xiao Zhan's brain suddenly stopped working.

He's embarrassed acting like this in front of Lan Wangji but he just can't control his reactions and feelings!