CHAPTER 1

Xiao Zhan was confused at the guy before him...

"Wei Ying?"

"Wei ying."nodded the guy before him while continuously looking at him...

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt uncomfortable and shy...

He hope the guy didn't get that much damage..he fell on his car after all...

"Wei Ying..."

Xiao Zhan awkwardly smiled at the man...

"What's your name?"

Lan Wangji looked at his Wei ying (Xiao Zhan) then said...

"Lan Zhan,courtesy name Wangji."

Xiao Zhan grimaced...this man surely is weird...the man was dressed in an ancient costume and not to mention that the man was carrying a sword...

Xiao Zhan felt like collapsing when he first saw that the sword is real but he just couldn't leave the man knowing that he's the reason why the man is in that state

"But what's really your name?"

Lan Wangji was left confused...

Wei ying.... doesn't believe him?

"You can call me Lan Zhan."said Lan Wangji as if wanting Xiao Zhan to remember him.

"Ohhh...so you're Lan Zhan?how old are you then?"

"How old are you?"asked back lan Wangji to which Xiao Zhan was startled but still smiled and answered...

"I'm already 22,how about you?"

"I'm 23."

Xiao Zhan felt awkward talking to the guy...the guy's Expression doesn't change and it made him feel like the man truly wasn't interested into talking with him...

"I see...what about your family?"

"Lan Qiren,Lan Xiche--"

"So you remember your family?! that's great!you should start calling them and tell them that you're in the hospital...I already paid the bill as an apology but I really should leave now.. I'm really sorry for what happened."

Xiao Zhan even bowed to let the other guy see his sincerity....

But unfortunately for him,the only thing that registered on the guy is that Wei ying is leaving him.....again...

"What do you mean?"

Xiao Zhan was left confused...

"Huh?"

"Are you saying that you're gonna leave me?"

"What?I mean...I have to leave you because...I..."

"Irresponsible."

Xiao Zhan's eyed suddenly widened.

"W-what do you mean?"

Lan Wangji looked at his Wei ying's eyes and knew that his Wei ying was feeling guilty about him...

Lan Wangji even though he knew that it's wrong, decided to use it against Wei Ying.

"You've done something wrong...even if it's an accident... shouldn't you take care of me until I get well?"

"But...there's doctors and nurses and your family for that thing."

"I don't have a family."

"What do you mean?you just said their names right?"

Wangji looked away.

"They're gone."

It's not like he's lying...