CHAPTER 15

Xiao Zhan was disappointed...

"lan Zhan...you can't like two person at the same time."

Lan Wangji's forehead creased.

He knows that.

"I know,But Xiao Zhan, You're Wei ying."

"What do you mean by that?"

Xiao Zhan was confused and didn't want to understand anything at all.

He's upset

he's afraid that If he didn't like Lan Wangji's explanation, he'd Cry and break down.

"You're the Reincarnation of Wei Ying"

"Explain it clearly!"

Lan Wangji felt that something was amissed

Xiao Zhan seemed upset.

Lan Wangji suddenly stayed quite.

Maybe he shouldn't have said anything?

He seems to be rushing things.

He doubts Xiao Zhan would even understand him.

"I'm sorry,I don't really mean it."

"What is it that you don't really mean?that you like me?that you like two person?or that I'm your 'BELOVED' Wei Ying's Reincarnation?"

Lan Wangji was silenced.

He made a mistake.

"I like you."

"And you like Wei ying too?"

Lan Wangji couldn't dare to make even a single sound.

He was scared Xiao Zhan would break down in front of him.

But why was Xiao Zhan acting like this?

Lan Wangji wants to know.

No one like Xiao Zhan has ever appeared in front of him before,Not even Wei Ying.

"Lan Zhan,Be honest."

Lan Wangji knew he had no escape.

And so he just have to face it and get Xiao Zhan's understanding,No matter how many days he may need to pursue Xiao Zhan.

"I am from a different world,I was from the world Where Cultivation exists.I met Wei ying there,at first I was annoyed or maybe I thought I was but really,I may have fallen for him from the first time I saw him.but then he suddenly disappeared for months and after he reappeared he had changed his ways,he uses demonic cultivation after that.No one was pleased with it and so they drove him to his sanity until he had to jump off a cliff himself......I was punished for trying to protect him and I was locked up for a few years and did nothing but play inquiry,hoping for your soul to come back and talk to me,but you never did."

"And then suddenly,A voice said that I could see Wei Ying ....and I really did,Wei ying is you,Xiao Zhan."

Xiao Zhan's tears suddenly fell.

He was pained to know everything.

"Does that mean that the whole reason for you liking me is because Wei Ying's soul is in me?"

Lan Wangji frozed.

He couldn't find words to explain.

Or maybe he really didn't have an Explanation.

After all,if Xiao Zhan were not Wei ying,he wouldn't really like him.

But then again,Lan Wangji felt misunderstood and confused.

He doesn't want Xiao Zhan to get sad.

It pains him.

But he knew he had no explanations that would make Xiao Zhan better,and so he decided to stay quite.

"If it's Wei Ying you want,then you shouldn't have come here and made me feel things for you!I'm not Wei Ying!I'm Xiao Zhan!"

Lan Wangji suddenly felt weird.

He felt as if he should say something but at the same time,he's speechless

He felt as if he should do something and not let Xiao Zhan get mad or sad because of him.

He wanted to do everything that would make Xiao Zhan feel better.

Lan Wangji was about to hug Xiao Zhan when Xiao Zhan pulled him away.

"Don't touch me!"

Lan Wangji looked at Xiao Zhan with his Pained Expression then vulnerably asked.

"Xiao Zhan,What can I do to make you feel happy again?"

Xiao Zhan looked down and his tears continuous fell.

"Isn't it obvious that you would never be able to do what I want?"

Xiao Zhan then looked at Lan Wangji.

"It's not like you can erase him from you and start to love me not because of him and his soul,But because of me and myself..."

Xiao Zhan's voice cracked.

And then after realizing how pathetic Xiao Zhan may look right now,he ran away and left Lan Wangji hanging,not knowing what to do and say.

Lan Wangji suddenly felt pain on his heart.

He was wrong.

Maybe he should have had stayed quite

He don't like this situation

He doesn't like seeing Xiao Zhan cry.

Lan Wangji felt like he had to take responsibility.

He felt as if he needed to take responsibility for breaking the innocent and tender Xiao Zhan's heart.

But at the same time,he's confused.

Isn't Xiao Zhan right about him Wanting Xiao Zhan because of Wei ying?

Lan Wangji was confused for a long time.

He didn't know how to do anything in this world.

And he doesn't have a clue of how to live in this world.

In all honesty,after he came into this world,he had been relying on Xiao Zhan nonstop.

And maybe right now he's confused and that resulted in him hurting Xiao Zhan.

I need to get used to this world and the people here.

I need to at least build a name for myself.

And when I'm ready,I'll face Xiao Zhan and tell him what I clearly feel.

Lan Wangji thought of leaving Xiao Zhan.

But he suddenly felt his heart hurting.

He suddenly felt as if his idea was absurd and he didn't want to leave.

He was reluctant at many things,but he's mostly reluctant to leave Xiao Zhan.

What If I leave him and he finds someone new?

Can I deal with it?

No.

Lan Wangji thought for hours and realized something.

He doesn't want to give up on Xiao Zhan.

He wants Xiao Zhan to be happy.

But he also can't forget Wei ying...

Then isn't it fine if He can Get Xiao Zhan to understand him and tell Xiao Zhan of his feelings,both for Wei Wuxian and Xiao Zhan?

In the past,he did not get Wei Ying,now,isn't he just an idiot if he let Xiao Zhan slips away?