CHAPTER 29

" You know guys...this past few days, don't you feel as if there are always someone secretly watching us? don't you feel someone just staring at the back of our heads?Cause I'm telling you I feel it way too often it creeps me out!" Jiang Cheng Shrieked remembering all those times he felt watched and was creeped out.

Xiao Zhan just stayed quiet while everyone in the room started agreeing with each other sharing their own experiences or opinions.

"Yeah but what if it's a ghost?I mean I remember someone telling me that this beach is haunted or something like that."

"That's Impossible!"

"What do you mean impossible?of course not! this could be an old cemetery or anything of that sort!"

"A Cemetery in a Beach?a Beach that used to be a Cemetery?That's impossible!are you an idiot or something?" Said Jiang Cheng who's already low key scared.

"But I'm just saying!"

"Your opinion doesn't matter so just shut up and stop scaring yourself!"

"I'm pretty sure you're also Scared though,that's why you're acting all bitter and cowardly."

"You--i advice you to shut your mouth,right this instant." Said Jiang Cheng with his Eyebrows threateningly raised towards Peng Chuyue.

Jackson just looked at Xiao Zhan who seems to also be acting strange these past few days.

"Zhan-ah,Anything wrong?maybe you could talk to me if you feel Lonely?"

Xiao Zhan just Looked at Jackson and Lightly smiled.

"It's nothing,I just have a feeling that I already know why we all feel watched."

Hearing that,Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue started paying attention to Xiao Zhan.

"What do you mean?!" Asked both Chuyue and Cheng.

Xiao Zhan seemed as if he's about to say something and opened his Mouth but in the end,he just closed his mouth.

"I heard that there used to be so many people that drowned here because of a sudden tsunami,this place is really haunted,it seems."

"W-What?!who the hell would believe that kind of Bu-bu-bu-bul-bullshit?!huh?!"

Both Jackson and Xiao Zhan just looked at Peng Chuyue and Jiang Cheng who's already trembling while hugging.

"Who do you think?"said Xiao Zhan and walked out.

Peng Chuyue just laughed at the two and followed Xiao Zhan.

After walking away from the other two,Xiao Zhan Sat at the other side of the beach and looked at Jackson who sat next to him.

"You've noticed it too didn't you?"

Jackson frozed.

Xiao Zhan continued.

"I know you did, Why didn't you say anything?"

"I figured I'm not really in the place where I could just interfere whenever I want."

Xiao Zhan smiled at seeing Jacksons Sincerity.

"You know, sometimes I tend to over think and think things that wouldn't happen haha,I don't know I just find it comforting for me."

Jackson Smiled and just ushered for Xiao Zhan to Continue.

"I also imagined not having to meet Lan Wangji and meeting you first and I thought that if I had met your first,I would certainly fall in love with you."

Jackson blinked as if to stop tears from falling Onto his cheeks and just smiled and still looked at Xiao Zhan as if telling him that he could continue.

"But even after all that,I couldn't erase my feelings from him and replace him with you,I know it's hopeless since he's already living the life everyone would have ever wanted and everything he deserves but like...I still couldn't help but want to be with him."

"I see,so what are you gonna do now?Are you gonna talk to him or something?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head.

"I don't think I should do that, I've chased him enough haven't I?he should also chase me as much as I chased him back in the past."

Jackson laughed.

"That's so like you."

Xiao Zhan smirked

"I know right?haha"

Jackson stopped smiling and then proceeded to ask

"Then... Can I ask for a favor?"

Xiao Zhan confusedly looked at Jackson but then nodded.

"Go ahead."

"At least until he haven't had the guts to come to you and confess to you or until you still haven't taken him back,can I stay beside you?"

Xiao Zhan looked guilty and hesitant.

"Jack i--"

"I know,even if I do everything in this world,he'll still be the only person you'll love and I would never be able to replace him but still,I want to be beside you."

"You deserve so much better,so much better than me who only causes you pain."

"Don't say that,I was the one who got greedy and even though I already knew you had someone in your heart I still took the risk and I think it's worth it you're such a nice person Xiao Zhan.being with you feels like a blessing and I won't lie, sometimes I find you difficult and Stubborn since you wouldn't stop loving that Lan Wangji but somehow I also find myself admiring that trait of you. you're strong and admirable I don't think there's a person crazy enough to reject you and your faithful love."

Xiao Zhan's tears started to fall and Jackson was about to wipe it when someone suddenly grabbed his arms and threw it away from Xiao Zhan's face.

It was Lan Wangji looking surprised and flustered with his own actions.

"Oh-i-this...what....I'm sorry i-"before lan Wangji could continue,he suddenly heard the voice he's been longing to closely hear for so long.

"What do you think you're doing?"

Lan Wangji looked at Xiao Zhan to see Xiao Zhan looking at him with nothing but his cold eyes.

Lan Wangji felt unfamiliar,he also felt suffocated.

Of course he had already expected for Xiao Zhan to be mad at him.

But he never knew that seeing Xiao Zhan's cold eyes in reality would break his heart.