PROLOGUE

Lan Wangji was playing an inquiry to find his long lost Wei ying when someone suddenly answered him...

"You're so desperate to talk to him...if you really want to...I can let you meet him...but I can't assure you that he'll be the same."

Lan Wangji was confused.

"What?"

And then Wei ying appeared in the river...with a very short hair and a weird cloth wrapped around him..

"Wei ying..."Lan Wangji whispered with longing while looking at the smiling Wei ying...

He didn't change a bit...

"What is this?"asked lan Wangji to the voice who made him see his Wei ying again..

"Wei Wuxian had been reborn...and he's that guy."

Lan Wangji could feel his heart getting warm...

His Wei ying has been reborn...

Lan Wangji was happy to see his Wei ying smiling once again...but at the same time saddened that his Wei ying didn't seem to need him anymore..

"I see now."

"You don't want to be with him?"

Lan Wangji suddenly felt hope...

"Why?is there a way to be with him?"

The voice then laughed.

"Yes!"

"Then.."Lan Wangji had awkwardly trailed off...

What does he need to do persuade the voice to take him to his Wei ying?

The voice then laughed out loud.

"You need not do anything Wangji!I think I'll be okay with watching how the two of you would do in that world again hahahaha!!"

************************************

Lan Wangji woke up and looked around to see an unfamiliar room around him...

The room was even done so fancily he wondered Who built this kind of room...

Lan Wangji then heard a quite bang that caused him to look at the side and what he saw next made him almost pass out from happiness...

"Wei ying!"

A/N:

So as all of you can see...in this story lan Wangji had travelled into the modern world where Wei Wuxian who is now reincarnated as Xiao Zhan lives...it follows the story of the untamed where Wei Ying has already died at the burial mounds