CHAPTER 7

"Ge-Gentle?"

"Hmn."

"I----"

Lan Wangji already pushed Xiao Zhan on the bed not letting him say anything.

He's scared with Xiao zhan changing his mind.

He doesn't want to stop...he longs for his Wei ying..

He couldn't forget the lust he's always had for his Wei ying...that he never managed to fulfill because of his proud self.

Now... whatever you want,you'll have it.

Whatever you do,it's right...

I won't scold you,forbid you,or wrong you anymore...

I'll just trust you till the day I die..

Just please, don't leave me anymore...

Do you know how I felt when you jumped off the cliff looking like you don't have anything anymore?

You were so devastated and disappointed at us...

But so am I...

I was so devastated when you never even glanced at me and thought that you didn't want to leave me.

You didn't even hesitate to let go of my hand...

Do you really think that I'd want to live after everything?

Ever since that time,Wei ying...I...I've been longing for you...

I even played the inquiry everyday...hoping for your reply but you never did.

Maybe...at that time...you've already been reborned.

In this world,even though I don't what this is...i'll surely follow you...I'm just glad that I'm with you now.

You might have already forgotten about me...well,I don't think it's a big deal forgetting about me though...

Because,I wasn't even your friend to begin with.

But this time,I'll make all of it change.

I will make you be unable to leave me unlike in the past.

And I will be more than just an another disciple to you.

I'll love you without asking for anything in return...

I'll just... seriously love you and dedicate my whole life for you...

Sometimes I even thought...If I exchange my life for you,will you be willing to exchange a glance with me again?

And now that it's all done...I'm sorry but this proud man...will start acting greedy.

Xiao Zhan was surprised when he saw Lan Wangji looking at him with so much pain in his eyes...so much pain that Lan Wangji even started to tear up..

"I....Did I do something wrong?!why are you crying?!"

Lan Wangji realized that he had been crying all this time...

He quickly wiped his tears and got up...

"If you don't want to,it's fine."

Said Lan Wangji and was about to walk out when Xiao Zhan called him back.

"Seriously,I wasn't even thinking of struggling"(it's a lie, Definitely a lie!)

"I was just...I don't know how men does it with each other that's why..."(another lie everyone,he's just making it all up as an alibi to make Lan Wangji believe that he really wasn't struggling that time)

Lan Wangji suddenly looked at Xiao Zhan as if he doesn't believe him...

"Wh-What's with that look?!"

"Nothing."Said Lan Wangji and looked away.

"You!I'm serious!I really don't know how guys do it!"

"Hmn."hummed Lan Wangji which irritated Xiao zhan even more...

"Why don't you believe me?!"

"Because... you're a naughty one."

"Well,that's quite right."

Lan Wangji smugly looked at Xiao Zhan after Xiao Zhan agreed with him.

"But I really don't know though!"

Lan Wangji sighed.

Maybe he really should just pretend that he doesn't know how naughty Xiao Zhan can get.

"Ok."shortly said Lan Wangji which confused Xiao Zhan...

"Ok?ahhhh...ok ok."

Wait....What?

Ah! Whatever!

Awkwardness embraced the two of them....

"Umm... aren't we gonna do it?"

Xiao zhan blushed at his own words

But!he didn't have a choice!it was so awkward!

And also....maybe he's kind of like... excited about it?

Oh god!this is so embarassing!!!

Lan Wangji looked at Xiao Zhan for a while and then looked away...

Lan Wangji innocently reached for something(like lube?😅kidding...just his shirt and things.)behind Xiao Zhan and Xiao Zhan tightly closed his eyes.....obviously expecting for a kiss.

But Lan Wangji was clueless about the reason why Xiao Zhan closed his eyes and so he just assumed that Xiao Zhan maybe did not like even the idea of being close to him...

Well....how could he expect Xiao Zhan to like him?

Even though both Wei Wuxian and Xiao Zhan is a pervert....

They wouldn't have choose to sleep with a man that looks like a dog....

Especially,a sad dog.

Lan Wangji turned gloomy all of a sudden.

It could have been better if he looked like a frog....

So why a dog?

Xiao Zhan blushed when he saw lan Wangji not doing or even planning to do anything....

Well....What did i expect?

"Can i sleep here or do i have to sleep on the floor?"

Said Lan Wangji while referring to the bed.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened!

What the hell?!

Is he kidding with me?!

I even said that he can make love with me and he dared ask me that after rejecting me?!

Am i really that unattractive?!

Xiao Zhan had had enough!

He would not let Lan Wangji step on him over and over again!

He have his dignity!(even though it's non existent when Lan Wangji exist)

"Look here!i understand that on second thought,you don't want your big dick in my hole!!but let me just make this clear to you!my asshole is tight and clean ok?!and i won't let you think otherwise!and also!STD or AIDS isn't possible with my butt!because this tight asshole!is a fucking virgin!like virgin mary so stop thinking lewd things with this hole!"said Xiao Zhan while pointing and poking at his ass....

Xiao Zhan gasped for air and was about to continue when he saw Lan Wangji looking like his own soul left his body...

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt embarassment spreading all throughout his body.....

What did he just say?!

Xiao Zhan faked coughed then said

"A-anyways,you can sleep on the bed....i don't really mind."

Said Xiao Zhan and quitely rolled on the bed with the comforter around his body and face.

Trying so hard to hide his embarassment.