CHAPTER 19

When dinner came,both boys came out of the room and was happily talking

Both Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue looked at each other.

Peng Chuyue thought that Jiang Cheng was giving him a signal and so he asked both Xiao Zhan And Wang yibo.

"So...did you use condoms?"asked Peng Chuyue smugly.

Jiang Cheng's eyes widened.

What the heck?!

That's not what I meant!

Lan Wangji was flustered inside....Condoms?

"Shouldn't you ask first if we did it?"

"Do I really need to ask that?"

"Isn't it obvious?"asked Xiao Zhan and weirdly looked at Peng Chuyue

"Right!it's obvious!"exclaimed Peng Chuyue not really understanding what Xiao Zhan meant.

Peng Chuyue was about to talk when he suddenly realized what Xiao Zhan really meant.

Peng Chuyue frozed while looking at Xiao Zhan with shock!

Does that mean that they didn't do it?but why?!I was even kinda looking forward to it!

And I was so sure that lovers tend to sleep together after making up!

Xiao Zhan sighed while looking at Peng Chuyue's dumb expression.

"Chuyue,why are you so dumb?"

Peng Chuyue frozed even more.

He wasn't even that dumbed,just a little! actually,he's just clueless and that's all!

Anyways,he's just a little far from dumb!

Jiang Cheng laughed.

"Beats me,I don't even know why I befriended that dumb bitch HAHAHA"Jiang Cheng liked it.

He was satisfied to see Peng Chuyue's expression after being called 'Dumb' by Xiao Zhan.

"Birds of the same feathers flock together."quietly said Lang Wangji but loud enough for all of them to hear.

Jiang Cheng got a little angry and defended himself using Xiao Zhan.

"Xiao Zhan's our friend too."

"It's not true."

Jiang Cheng didn't understand.

He even took minutes thinking, trying to process what Lan Wangji said.

"We're really friends though?"

Peng Chuyue laughed at Jiang Cheng.

It was his turn to insult him.

"A little stupid ain't we?he's saying that he doesn't believe that saying!"

Jiang Cheng paused for a while and after realizing What Peng Chuyue told him he grabbed Peng Chuyue's hair and started pulling it!

"Ouch!what the hell Cheng?!"screamed Peng Chuyue and also started pulling Jiang Cheng's hair!

"You called me stupid!"Jiang Cheng angrily shouted.

"And you called me a dumb bitch!"Peng Chuyue growled back.

"But Xiao Zhan said it first?!"complained Jiang Cheng back,a little scared for his life but...still,Xiao Zhan's there...maybe Xiao Zhan would stop Lan Wangji for murdering him if ever Lan Wangji gets offended.

"Xiao Zhan's different!"

"How is he different?!"

"What the fuck?!you're so stupid!"

"And you're such a dumb bitch!you're having favouritisms right now aren't you?!"shouted Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue pulled Jiang Cheng's hair even more resulting for Jiang Cheng's face to get close to him.

Then Peng Chuyue whispered.

"Why are you asking the obvious?!if we pull Xiao Zhan's hair... Wouldn't Lan Wangji pull our life as revenge for Xiao Zhan?!"

Jiang Cheng nodded.

"You're right but still...I guess I'm just too mad to think about anything right now?"asked Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue sighed.

"This won't do,we might both get killed if you utter anymore things that would offend Xiao Zhan,let's get out and then we can fight outside where there is no Lan Wangji and Xiao Zhan watching us."

"Great idea."said Jiang Cheng and gave a thumbs up.

After that, Both Jiang Cheng And Peng Chuyue let go of each other's head and smiled at both Xiao Zhan and Lan Wangji then got outside....

After that,Both Lan Wangji and Xiao Zhan looked at each other.

"Pretty weird right?"

Lan Wangji nodded.

Why was Xiao Zhan friends with those crazy people?

"Won't they eat with us?"surprisingly,Lan Wangji asked.

Xiao Zhan shrugged.

"I don't know but it's bad to skip a meal...maybe we should talk them into eating?"

Lan Wangji just nodded.

Xiao Zhan smiled and walked outside to see Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue pulling each other's already messy hair and shouting things that would offend everyone who hears it.

Lan Wangji who was close to seeing Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue's state right now fastly got pushed inside by Xiao Zhan.

Lan Wangji's eyes widened and he looked at Xiao Zhan with confusion.

Xiao Zhan awkwardly smiled.

Oh my god!they're so embarrassing!

"I don't see them anywhere,maybe they got out to eat somewhere?"

Lan Wangji seriously looked at Xiao Zhan.

Does Xiao Zhan think that he can't hear Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue's shouting outside?

Lang Wangji was confused but understood it immediately.

Maybe the two of them were in a situation where Xiao Zhan would prefer no one seeing and hearing his friends.

Lan Wangji just decided to let it go and followed Xiao Zhan inside.

"Let's...let's just cook haha"said Xiao Zhan,still nervous with his best friend's fight.

Lan Wangji nodded.

He's excited to see Xiao Zhan cooking.

Xiao Zhan smiled and started cooking while Lan Wangji intensely looks at him...

Xiao Zhan was so conscious of Lan Wangji's stare that he would sometimes mess up.

Fortunately though,Lan Wangji didn't seem to mind it.

Anyways,he wouldn't have the the nerves to judge me for making mistakes while cooking wouldn't he?

I bet someone who cooks only to burn the whole house wouldn't judge someone who actually cooks kinda well and doesn't burn houses.

Lan Wangji was happy when he saw that Xiao Zhan was done cooking.

Great,he likes Xiao Zhan's cooking more than anything...

After that,Xiao Zhan got everything ready and Ushered for Lan Wangji to sit with him.

Lan Wangji happily obliged.

After that,the two ate and Lan Wangji even learned washing dishes from Xiao Zhan.

The two smiled at each other after that and got in the room deciding to do...NOTHING and just sleep

Afterwards,Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue came in the house with a messy hair and ripped clothes.

They fought hard like tigers and so they were hungry and tired at the same time.

Not to mention that their throats hurt from shouting.

At the end,the two just slept with endless regrets and hunger.

Karma is a bitch.