CHAPTER 27

Lan Wangji had been Celebrating since his New Hired Detective's call.

He Couldn't stop his happiness and kept pacing back and forth with a smile on his face.

He finally knows where Xiao Zhan is!

Lan Wangji Even teared up from happiness.

He'd finally have the chance to redeem himself.

Of course he isn't only thinking of positive things,he knew how hard it would be for him but who cares?it was his fault for leaving Xiao Zhan.

But this time,he'll make me it different.

If ever Xiao Zhan has a Boyfriend already....Lan Wangji would feel absolutely sorry because he wouldn't stop chasing Xiao Zhan.

This time,he's willing to be selfish and be the bad guy For Xiao Zhan.

How Miserable had Xiao Zhan been when he suddenly left without their argument cleared.

How Much would he hate me right now,I wonder?

I'd rather have him hate me than not care about me and just leave me as part of his past.

Lan Wangji's hired Detective Came in and Said the details he'd found after a while of stalking Xiao Zhan.

Lan Wangji was insecure when hearing about a guy named Jackson.

Apparently,that Jackson had been lovey dovey with his Beloved Xiao Zhan.

"Find out more about that Jackson Wang."

"Yes sir."Answered the detective then left.

Lan Wangji Suddenly became depressed.

Xiao Zhan wouldn't like That Jackson more if ever he happens to have more money than him right?

Lan Wangji Shook his head,he can't believe he's back with those silly thoughts again.

Xiao Zhan's not like that.He literally have more money than anyone else.

Lan Wangji sighed again,He had no time to just sigh and Blankly stare at the ceiling while thinking of Xiao Zhan like in the past.

He has to fly to the US if he wants to see His Xiao Zhan.

He'd also heard that Xiao Zhan's already Working in His Father's Company Branch.

I wonder how Xiao Zhan looks while working?

Lan Wangji Smiled while imagining Things about Xiao Zhan in his Head.

His Insecurity with Jackson Wang actually left his mind and got filled with Xiao Zhan instead.

Wait for me,you Working While Wearing a formal suit Xiao Zhan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao Zhan had been Cooped up into his room ever Since he woke up.

He had secretly Searched for Lan Wangji on YouTube.

He knew Jiang Cheng tried to stop him from watching anymore of Lan Wangji's Videos,but despite that,Xiao Zhan still couldn't help but look for Things related to Lan Wangji.

But of course he also minimized it,he can't just keep watching Lan Wangji's videos,he's scared that Jiang Cheng would find out.

Everytime he sees Lan Wangji's Picture,it makes him happy
but after that happiness was a tremendous amount of pain.

Obviously, he was thinking of bad thoughts.

He didn't like that Lan Wangji had managed to live well without him while he was doing nothing but struggling everyday.

He was so shocked to see what Lan Wangji had become in such a short amount of time.

After that,Xiao Zhan made a Secret account that no one knows except him and actually follows And likes all of Lan Wangji's picture,Videos and Endorsements.

He also managed to be in Lan Wangji's fanclub.

For him,it was obvious that he's still crazy over Lan Wangji.

But he knew that the Lan Wangji now was out of his league.

And so,he never dreamed of becoming more than just a quiet fan of Lan Wangji.

He knew he should have just hated Lan Wangji.

But how could he?He knew how Confused Lan Wangji had felt when he was asking for Lan Wangji to clear everything up.

He already knew how pressured Lan Wangji feels but still managed to complain about everything regarding Lan Wangji's Wei Ying.

He was being immature in the past and Lan Wangji Didn't deserve that.

But while knowing that,he also realized that he doesn't deserve the insecurity he'd always feel when being with Lan Wangji.

Maybe,we're really not meant to be.

And so I'll just be his fan until my Feelings for him Fades.

But somehow,deep inside him,he also wished for Lan Wangji to miss him,love him and chase after him.

It was an Impossible thought and so he kept it deep in him.

Xiao Zhan smiled after The whole Video ended and got out of his room to see Jackson Who's about to knock in front of his door.

Jackson Sweetly Smiled and Nervously scratched his Nape.

"Jiang Cheng asked me to call you down to eat."

Xiao Zhan Smiled and muttered thank you.

The two then Quitely Walked down the stairs without talking to each other.

Xiao Zhan Noticed that Jackson Seemed to like him more than a friend,and he's not yet ready for that.

He just wanted to distance himself with Jackson,he didn't want to hurt such a nice person.

After that,all of them ate In Peace......my ass.

Jiang Cheng wouldn't Shut up about his wrecked limited Audition Figure or whatever it is.

It wasn't even Xiao Zhan's fault,he was fixing something with his hammer but when he couldn't,he suddenly Got pissed off and threw the hammer in the wall where Jiang Cheng's Limited Edition figure was displayed.

It was just an  Innocent Mistake that Jiang Cheng Somehow couldn't let go.

At some point of Jiang Cheng's complaining,He started crying.

"It was new and I really liked it,I really thought that it's safe there since it was protected by glass and everything,*hic* *hic* WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD EVEN THROW A HAMMER?!*hic* THAT'S FUCKING DANGEROUS AND STUPID!"

Complained Jiang Cheng and continued to Cry.

Peng Chuyue actually felt sorry for Jiang Cheng and decided to lay Jiang Cheng's head in his Shoulder.

"That's okay!we can just buy it again-ouch!Jiang Cheng that hurt!Why would you punch me?"

"Xiao Zhan,Jackson and even you!What in the fucking limited edition do all of you not understand?!"

"Still there must be a way to buy it... right?"

"All of you are hopelessly stupid."

Jiang Cheng Just Glared at all of them then left.

A/N:

Sorry for the super late update,it's just that I've been busy Liking this guy I guess I forgot myself and all my responsibilities,I'm gonna stop it now though,it's obviously pointless and gives me nothing but pain.

I made a mistake so I had edit it haha 🤧