CHAPTER 13

Xiao Zhan frantically looked left and right, Obviously avoiding Lan Wangji's gaze...

He wanted to ask so much many questions...

And all of those are connected to The 'Wei Ying' that Lan Wangji seemed to cherish...

No one would have noticed...but Xiao Zhan did...

Xiao Zhan noticed Lan Wangji's warm expression and tone whenever That 'Wei Ying' is mentioned.

It was important Enough to cause him to unsheathe his sword even though Jiang Cheng only said that 'Wei Ying' is not qualified as a password...

...............

Silence surrounded the room....

One was scared to ask,and one was uncertain about what to say.

".....Why did you cry?"

Xiao Zhan flinched at Lan Wangji's blunt Question.

Xiao Zhan then smiled and acted oblivious of Lan Wangji's question.

"What do you mean?"

"You....cried."

Xiao Zhan looked down for a while...

Then looked at Lan Wangji then smiled again...

"I don't know what you mean but maybe it's related to some dirt getting into my eyes haha"

Lan Wangji felt that something was amiss.

He wanted to know why Xiao Zhan had been acting weird...but it's not like he could force Xiao Zhan...

Lan Wangji stayed silent.

Actually,When Lan Wangji was taking Xiao Zhan in his room...he thought of many things to say...but now that he's actually able to talk,he just couldn't.

Xiao Zhan sensed the awkward atmosphere and suddenly felt weird.

He feels like throwing up.

He didn't like the way everything about the two of them seems awkward

Even though he knew Lan Wangji for only a month...

He knew that he Wouldn't be able to go back with Lan Wangji as just 'Strangers'

He didn't like the idea of that,he hates it.

But still...How could he ask about Lan Wangji's personal life when they weren't even that close to talk about it?

Xiao Zhan painfully looked at Lan Wangji...

If I ask things that I shouldn't ask and do things that is beyond my limits,Would you feel overwhelmed and run away?

"Lan Zhan...."

Lan Wangji felt chills hearing Xiao Zhan utter his name...

"Hmn?"

"I have a friend,and this friend...he found that he likes someone who he had only just known for a month,what should he do?"

"Jiang Cheng or Peng Chuyue?"

"Huh?"

"Your friend."

Xiao Zhan then got anxious and his face turned red from panic.

"Wha-!anyways!it's still a friend!one of my friend!I'm not even lying!and for personal reasons I can't tell you who he is!"

"Ohhh...so he's a guy..then he should chase the person he likes."

Xiao Zhan blushed.

"But....but what if the person panics then run away?"

"As long as the person he likes doesn't have someone he loves,what could be the problem in trying?Why would they Run away?"

"Then,Lan Zhan,do you have someone you love?"

Lan Wangji's eyes suddenly softened while looking at Xiao Zhan.

"Hmn."

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt like crying...

Then can he still Chase Lan Wangji?

He already has someone he loves...is it that 'Wei Wuxian'?

Xiao Zhan suddenly showed a bitter smile.

How lucky of that 'Wei Wuxian'

Xiao Zhan felt his chest Squeezing and when he noticed his eyes starting to feel hot...

He turned towards Lan Wangji then showed a smile full of pain,even To Lan Wangji.

"I'm sorry...could you leave me alone?"

Lan Wangji hesitated,but then he realized that he doesn't know what to do and so he obediently left.

Xiao Zhan layed on his bed and crouched his body after Escorting Lan Wangji out his room....

"Ahhh...I'm so Stupid."

How could I be so stupid to fall in love with someone I can't have?

"He said that I can chase the person I love as long as that person doesn't have anyone he loves..he gave me hope...then unknowingly crushed it by saying that he has someone he loves...well,not that it's his fault I fell in love with him though..."

Xiao Zhan smiled and then his tears started to fall...

"Aiiiish, seriously,how many times must I fall in love with someone I can't have?"

Xiao Zhan then gritted his teeth,trying to muffle the sobs that keeps scaping his mouth.

If only I didn't realize my feelings,I could have had gotten more closer to him until I was confident Enough to ask and confess to him..

If only I realized my feelings a bit later...

"I...probably shouldn't confess right?since he might find it awkward then leave...."

Xiao Zhan's chest tightened once again

Ahhh...it hurts again.

************************************

Lan Wangji was left confused....

Xiao Zhan was acting weird...and somehow he wants to go back to that room and see what Xiao Zhan is up to.

Anyways,it felt like Xiao Zhan was sad about something.

But what is it about?

Is it because of his friend?

Is he that worried for his friend?

Lan Wangji walked and found both Jiang Cheng And Peng Chuyue screaming at each other with a Scratch in each of their face's.

I guess it's a tie between the two.

Lan Wangji took out his bichen and placed it between Peng Chuyue and Jiang Cheng's body...

Both Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue fastly moved away from the sword!

"Hey"

Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue fastly looked towards Lan Wangji.

"Yes sir?"(Peng Chuyue)

"Yes?"(Jiang Cheng)

The two were trembling while looking at the sword that separated both of them.

"Does Xiao Zhan have any other friends besides the two of you?"

Jiang Cheng And Peng Chuyue both looked at Each other in Confusion.

"I don't think so,Xiao Zhan is really Shy."

"And not to mention that Jiang Cheng didn't like him befriending anyone besides him."

"You punk!what'd ya say?!is that really necessary?!just wait till I get my hands on you!"

"Then...is anyone of you in love?"

"Who?"

"Which one of you is in an Unrequited love with Someone they just met for months?"

"Are you fucking with us? Obviously it's Xiao Zhan!"

Answered Peng Chuyue and Jiang Cheng.

Lan Wangji was surprised...

"What do you mean?"