CHAPTER 30

"This is...."

Lan Wangji didn't know what to say and how to kindly explain his situation.

"What?"

Can he just stay honest and tell Xiao Zhan that he's obviously dying of jealousy from the past few days?

But Xiao Zhan might think that he's gone crazy and be turned off by him....

Lan Wangji sadly looked down,looking guilty.

"I'm sorry..."Said Lan Wangji and pouted like a sulking puppy.

Xiao Zhan found it cute but he didn't let it show.

He knew that there's a high possibility that Lan Wangji just exploded from jealousy causing him to make an irrational move but still,he knew better than to easily forgive Lan Wangji.

He should get a taste of his own medicine and besides if ever Lan Wangji's really here for him,what took him so long?

He's scared that Lan Wangji may not be as naive and innocent as in the past,he's scared that the Lan Wangji in front of him is now a totally different person that he would find difficult to understand.

What if he's only here because of his guilt?

The only memories he has from Lan Wangji is Lan Wangji's old naive self which is very different from the Lan Wangji that he's seen in Internet.

And Xiao Zhan changed too,he's not as confident like in the past when it comes to Lan Wangji.

He's become insecure and scared, Scared of falling in love and being left behind because of his Insecurities and doubts.

He's now accepted the fact that Lan Wangji's only meant for him to love and not be with him.

He already readied himself from being Just Lan Wangji's fan.

So why....why does Lan Wangji have to re appear in front of him?

Aren't the heartbreak and Insecurities he left him enough?

Lan Wangji,how great would it be if I could blindly love you again and willingly give you my all with the childish compensation of having your love too?

Xiao Zhan Bitterly smiled.

"What are you sorry for?"

Say it,tell me you're sorry about everything you've done and to all the pain and sufferings you've inflicted on me.

Lan Wangji paused.

He knew what Xiao Zhan wanted to hear,and Right now?he'd obviously do anything Just to have Xiao Zhan's tender eyes look at him again,even if meant being desperate to others eyes.

"Everything,I-I shouldn't have done that I know that I may seem insincere and have lived a good life these past few years but i--"

Lan Wangji hopelessly looked at Xiao Zhan's face when Xiao Zhan raised his palm, signalling for Lan Wangji to stop.

"Xiao Zhan..."

"I understand,i've long forgotten it as I believe that what lies in the past,stays in the past."

Lan Wangji's eyes widened and he felt his heart tighten.

Xiao Zhan's....over him?

Xiao Zhan felt guilty after seeing Lan Wangji's Pained Expression and so he averted his eyes and looked at Jackson.

"Jackson,Let's just go." said Xiao Zhan and pulled Jackson's Hand when He felt Lan Wangji's hand holding him back.

Xiao Zhan was about to get angry when he suddenly saw Lan Wangji's eyes tearing up.

What the hell?This is so Unfair...do I always have to bend for you just because of your fucking tears?

Then what about the tears i've always had on my cheeks since you left me?

Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth, seeing Lan Wangji looking at him like that made him irritated.

"What?"

Lan Wangji looked like a disowned puppy begging his master to take him back.

"Can't you just stay with me and listen to what I'm about to say?"

Xiao Zhan raised his eyebrows.

"And why should I?"

And that's right,why should he listen to Lan Wangji when Lan Wangji never listened to any of his pleads?

"......" Lan Wangji was Left speechless.

He knew he and Xiao Zhan no longer had any reason to talk with each other...But he can't just give up.

"Xiao Zhan i--" Lan Wangji was interrupted when Jackson suddenly got in between them.

"Lan Wangji right?I've heard a lot about you..." Jackson then looked at Lan Wangji from head to toe then Gave an insulting Smirk to Lan Wangji "I see you're...not as much as I thought you are."

Lan Wangji Looked down.

See?now he's even being ridiculed by someone that's not even at the same level as him.

But he let it be since based from his observations,Xiao Zhan seemed to be very close to the Guy Named Jason(yeah,he deliberately got the name wrong.)

Lan Wangji and Jackson had a fight with Their glaring eyes looking at each other.

"hey!you can't just fucking take my food you idiot!" When Lan Wangji head Jiang Cheng's voice from afar.

He rubbed his Temple fully knowing that he's about to have a tremendous about of headache that deserves(because he left Xiao Zhan) from Jiang Cheng.

When Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue got near them while Strangling each other's neck, Jiang Cheng's gritted teeth disappeared and was replaced with a mocking smile.

"Oh!would you look at that!isn't that the Famous Lan Wangji? What the fucking fuck is the famous person doing here in this non-Famous Beach?" Mockingly said Jiang Cheng with his eyebrows raised and his Arms cross against his chest.

Peng Chuyue on the other hand,was confused.

"Jiang Cheng, This beach is kinda famous though,what do you mean it's not?"

Jiang Cheng was so used to Peng Chuyue being an Idiot that he had decided to ignore Peng Chuyue 's stupidity, at least for now he's willing to ignore it.

After all, a bigger fish is in front of him.

Lan Wangji just quietly looked at Jiang Cheng...

He was having the biggest Dilemma in his life,he just knew that If Jiang Cheng doesn't like him, he would never be able to get close to Xiao Zhan and coax him.

And If ever that happens, then he'd just die from his meaningless life.