CHAPTER 11

Xiao Zhan heaved a sigh of relief when They safely got onto their new house...

Xiao Zhan decided to leave Lan Wangji in Jiang Cheng's care after a while of hearing Jiang Cheng teaching Lan Wangji with his harsh words.

He decided to take a rest on the House's Veranda...

Trying to figure out how to teach Lan Wangji Common Sense and proper manners.

Maybe if he teach him that,The amount of trouble lan Wangji gives him would decrease.

He can't live being wronged because of Lan Wangji all his life right?

Right!

After a lot of thinking,Xiao Zhan was confident that he could at least teach Lan Wangji half of what he imagined to teach him...

Xiao Zhan then walked to Lan Wangji's room when he witnessed yet another trouble made by Lan Wangji!

There's no denying it!

He needs to be taught about Common Sense!

Doesn't he know how Dangerous Jiang Cheng is?

He's not even half as amazing as me!so Where and how did he get his courage?!

"you can't possibly make 'Wei Ying' as your password!it's not qualified!you need something like 123 for God's sake!not Wei ying!"

Exclaimed Jiang Cheng Incredulously while looking at Lan Wangji!

"what did you just say?!"said Lan Wangji while already unsheathing his bichen...

Xiao Zhan could do nothing but just hide his face on his hands from embarrassment....

Oh god please!why did he have to be this...cute---i mean dumb?!

God!but wait!Wei Ying?!

What the hell?!

Is that the name of the one he likes?

No way!he has someone he likes and he still dares to flirt with me?!

Wait...I need to calm down...I'm not yet sure about his flirting with me and Wei ying being someone he likes...

Maybe it's his father's name....but who would make their fathers names as their password?!

But wait!maybe it's his younger brother's?!

Ahhhh!!!I don't know but it's obviously a guys name!

And That guy's name doesn't even have the same surname as him!

No way!so he's been homo all this time?!

Am I just one of his play Thing?!

Did he predict that my car would catch him if he falls from that building and that If he pretends to be all innocent and pitiful...I'll take care of him?!

Did he?!

Did he?!

Did he?!

Xiao Zhan was about to hyperventilate when he felt a hand hitting the back of his head!

"Ouch that hurts Cheng!"

"Who cares?!I called your name and you give me that hideous Expression of yours?!do you always have to piss me off?!"

Xiao Zhan pouted!

"But I didn't do anything...."

"And that's why I'm mad!"

"Can't you just convince him to change his password into numbers?!and also!why does he keep his sword around?!don't you know how dangerous that thing is?!"