CHAPTER 22

Xiao Zhan knew what Lan Wangji was about to say,and maybe because he knew,It hurted him so much when Lan Wangji didn't say the things he should have had said already.

Xiao Zhan bitterly smiled.

So he really was disappointed.

Xiao Zhan could feel his nose burning,he knew he's about to cry.

He didn't want to ruin everything Lan Wangji and him had just established their relationship just yesterday.

And so he won't cry.

He won't let Lan Wangji See him cry.

"Lan Zhan?"

Lan Wangji guiltily looked at Xiao Zhan,he could feel the bitter taste in his tongue.

Everything's so bitter right now.

"Xiao Zhan...."

"Yeah?"

"I think that Xiao Zhan is great."

Xiao Zhan was shocked.

What was that all about?

It's supposed to comfort me yet I can't help but feel like comparing myself to The Wei Ying you see in me.

"Me too,I think Lan Wangji is great."

Lies,Lan Wangji can't even do a simple task such as cooking eggs but at the same time,Xiao Zhan really thinks that he's a great person,so much that just cooking could make him burn a whole house.

.............

The silence continued to last for many minutes,no one knew how much each of them were hurt.

But it was Crystal clear that the two were hurting each other.

Xiao Zhan sighed.

In the End,he still couldn't help but tear up.

"I'm just gonna go to my room,I think I'm tired."

Said Xiao Zhan and walked away.

Lan Wangji looked at Xiao Zhan's back that was drifting away from him...

"Xia-Xiao Zhan!"

Xiao Zhan stopped but didn't look back.

"What?"

"Can you look at me?"

Xiao Zhan nervously gulped.

"No,I really need to go in my room right now"

"Why?"

"Just because."

"Just because what?"

Xiao Zhan bit his lips and the tears that he's holding on for many minutes started pouring..

"Lan Zhan,you're so cruel...why start a relationship with me if you're just gonna see someone else in me?"

Lan Wangji's eyes faltered and his mouth closed.

Lan Wangji opened his mouth, desperate to say something but nothing came out.

In the end,he did and said nothing but pressed his lips together.

He really was being cruel.

Lan Wangji didn't know if he really loved Xiao Zhan.

He just knows that he loves Wei Ying and that Wei Ying's soul is inside Xiao Zhan.

Lan Zhan said that it doesn't matter what form Wei Ying would be in,as long as he could be with him again.

But he never expected that Wei Ying would Change so much.