CHAPTER 18

After Xiao Zhan Calmed down in Lan Wangji's arm,Lan Wangji looked at Xiao Zhan...

"I want a job."

Xiao Zhan was instantly turned off.

I just cried,you bitch!

And you tell me that?

Way to break the mood geez

"Why?"

"I wanna help you."

"Help me for what?"

"Everything"

"But you don't know anything?"

Lan Wangji was shocked and left his mouth a gaped.

He never knew that It was this horrifying to hear the brutal truth from someone you love.

"R-r-ight."Said Lan Wangji.

He even stuttered which was very cute.

He still can't get over Xiao Zhan's word.

That's right,he wasn't used to being the target of hurtful words.

Who knew that the Esteemed and Talented Lan Wangji that everyone looks up to in the Cultivation World would be useless in this world?

Xiao Zhan who noticed Lan Wangji's Shock chuckled.

"It's fine,I'll just have someone mentor you at my Father's Company BUT,You're just an Intern in our Company and wether you get in or not,it will be decided by your mentor, Understood?"

Lan Wangji nodded.

He's at least confident that he'd try his best.

"Okay then,I'll have someone teach You about work in my Father's Company tomorrow but right now,Should we kiss?"

Lan Wangji's ears reddened.

He'll be able to kiss Xiao Zhan?!

Lan Wangji stiffedly walked in front of Xiao Zhan and was about to kiss him with his eyes closed when Xiao Zhan suddenly laughed.

"Pfft!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Lan Wangji immediately backed away,opened his eyes and looked at the laughing Xiao Zhan.

Lan Wangji frowned.

"What's so funny?"

Xiao Zhan just looked at Lan Wangji with his teary-eyed eyes.

"Pft!I'm sorry it's just!pft!you just seemed so stiff!pft!I thought it was funny!"

Lan Wangji suddenly got shy....

How was he even supposed to calm down when it's Wei Ying/Xiao Zhan he's kissing?

Even though it wasn't really his first kiss because he had once pushed Wei Ying in the tree and secretly kissed him but still...Xiao Zhan Just hits different!

Not as if there's anything different between Xiao Zhan And Wei Ying in his eyes and heart but still...Xiao Zhan is just like.... right now,the one who holds Wei Ying's Soul.

And he has short hair!but he's still so pretty!I mean like!Oh My!What am I  even thinking about?!

Lan Wangji's Gay Panic was stopped when Xiao Zhan suddenly pulled Lan Wangji to him.

Lan Wangji's ear reddened and his eyes looked at Xiao Zhan with plain confusion....

"Here,I'll kiss you...so...you should remember how I do it."Nervously said Xiao Zhan while looking at Lan Wangji with his shy and nervous eyes....

Oh my god...I bet if anyone sees us we'll both be seen as Pathetic.

Xiao Zhan Tightly shut his eyes and leaned on Lan Wangji.

When both their lips touched,Xiao Zhan was satisfied and was about to pull away when Lan Wangji pulled him ever closer and started using his tounge.

Xiao Zhan was panicking inside.

What the heck?!how do I act in this situation?!God!I don't even know how to kiss this intensely!

Xiao Zhan was panicking inside and out while Lan Wangji just keeps french kissing him and savoring him.

After a few minutes,When Lan Wangji felt that Xiao Zhan was almost out of breath,He pulled away.

Xiao Zhan was stunned with the way Lan Wangji kissed him and so,after pulling away,Xiao Zhan could not help but look at Lan Wangji with pure Shock in his face.

Lan Wangji knew he was being bold,but he couldn't help it when Xiao Zhan and his lips touched,He suddenly felt electricity running through every fiber of his being.

And he liked it so much that he was very reluctant to pull away even when he knew that Xiao Zhan was almost out of breath.

"You...you really...That was intense...Why'd you have to go and make me take the first move before doing that?"Xiao Zhan Complained.

Lan Wangji Smiled looking at the Cute Xiao Zhan Complaining.

"It just happened."

Xiao Zhan blushed when he saw Lan Wangji smiled and heard Lan Wangji's Humorous Voice.

"Ohhh...ok...My ass!you seemed so skilled!are you sure this was your first?"

Lan Wangji kept quite.

Xiao Zhan suddenly felt ashamed.

"So...this wasn't your first kiss?"

Lan Wangji kept his stoic face and Xiao Zhan knew right away,He wasn't Lan Wangji's first kiss....even though he was Xiao Zhan's first kiss.

"So?Wei Ying's your first kiss then?"

Lan Wangji nodded.

Xiao Zhan pouted then whined!

"Tsk!if you already know how to kiss someone,Why did you act as if it was your first kiss when trying to kiss me?! Seriously!"Whined Xiao Zhan Then rolled his eyes,trying to hide his embarrassment of Assuming that he was Lan Wangji's first kiss.

"Because it was my First kiss with you."

"Huh?"

"It was my first kiss with you"

Xiao Zhan's whole face reddened!

"Wh-What!!Ooooookayyyy I understanddddddd."Said Xiao Zhan who didn't seem to understand anything at all.

This man!how could he just say something like that?!

"Anyways,We....Should get inside,It's so hot In here."

Xiao Zhan walked inside their house and Lan Wangji followed.

When both Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue saw Xiao Zhan and Lan Wangji getting along,They smiled at each other, proud that their plans at least worked.

They really are the Best Friends Xiao Zhan could ever hope for,at least that's what they're thinking at the moment.

Xiao Zhan just smiled at Both Peng Chuyue and Jiang Cheng then got in his room with Lan Wangji.

After the door in Xiao Zhan's room slammed....Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue looked at each other with their widened eyes!

"They....do you think...they're gonna do it?"Asked Peng Chuyue with Malice in his voice.

Jiang Cheng tried to act cool and said.

"What?do you think 'WE'RE' gonna do it?"

"Should we?"Dumbly asked Peng Chuyue and Jiang Cheng who was annoyed picked a pillow and threw it to Peng Chuyue!

"Fuck yourself, bitch."Said Jiang Cheng with his middle finger And Peng Chuyue loudly laughed.