CHAPTER 21

Xiao Zhan was smiling all throughout the day.

He's so excited to see Wang yibo home and ask Wang yibo about his day.

Xiao Zhan was smiling while looking at the Drama in his TV when his phone suddenly rang.

Xiao Zhan looked at the Contact to see Wang yibo's Mentor Calling him.

What the heck?Why is he calling me right now?

Xiao Zhan's heart started beating fast with nervousness fastly getting into him.

Don't tell me....Lan Wangji got into trouble?

No way...it's not as bad as burning our Company though....right?

Xiao Zhan,after a few seconds of thinking about what horrible things Wang yibo would have unintentionally done in his father's Company and already rethinking his life decisions,finally answered.

"Mr.Zhan,you....did you tell Sir Lan that everything here is invented by you?!"

Xiao Zhan was confused and was even more confused when he heard his father's laughing in the background

"Huh?"

Xiao Zhan then heard his dad telling the secretary to hand him the phone,the secretary immediately handed it over to Xiao Zhan's laughing dad.

"Oh my Son!how cocky were you acting with this boy?I love you but you shouldn't lie with someone this naive and gullible HAHAHAHAHA!"Xiao Zhan was left confused all over again.

What the heck is his father talking About?

Cocky?and with who?With Lan Wangji?!if anything,he's been patient with Lan Wangji!

Oh my God!don't tell me Lan Wangji badmouthed me?!

"What are you talking about dad?"

Xiao Zhan's father laughed even more!

"You!Son!HAHAHHA you don't have to be shy to daddy about you bragging and lying to your future 'HUSBAND' HAHAHA"

Xiao Zhan's face reddened with Shyness.

How did he know about Lan Wangji being my Future Husband?

"Dad,Can you just give the phone to your secretary?not to be mean,but it really sucks talking to you."

Xiao Zhan's father then Stopped laughing, obviously offended but still loves his son, nonetheless.

"Yahh!you don't need to be that mean!tsk! fine!it's not as If I ever liked talking to you!"sulked Xiao Zhan's father and passed the phone to his Secretary.

"Mr.Zhan,it's just that the Intern you brought here wouldn't stop bugging and bragging to everyone who uses the computer,Printer, Coffee maker,or every single machine in this building that it was all done by you,whilst it was funny to others,many people complained about him being crazy and that it was uncomfortable for them trying to work with someone as crazy as him,someone even said that"

The Secretary Even coughed and then Changed his voice to a girly tone, obviously mimicking a girl's voice.

" 'That guy's hot but too bad he's mentally ill' was what one of the worker's said Mr.Zhan."said the Secretary and Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth.

"W-What?!did that employee just say that my Boyfriend's mentally ill?who is that employee?fire her!"

The Secretary sighed,if it wasn't for the high pay,he wouldn't even be here listening to the father-son duo's Silliness.

"I can't do that Mr.Zhan,but instead I'll discipline her,is that okay with you?"

Xiao Zhan pouted.