CHAPTER 10

"Cheng Cheng...you know he doesn't really mean it..."

"you fuck!no one would believe you!and besides!why are you the one explaining for him?!"

Xiao Zhan is in the phone right now...

Trying so hard to soothe Peng Chuyue's and Jiang Cheng's anger with him and Wang yibo...

"He's just....."

Xiao Zhan looked at Lan Zhan who did nothing but play with his new phone Xiao Zhan bought for him...

"Busy with his phone that's why..."

"Busy with his phone?!why?!"

"Jiang Cheng... you're not stupid yo---"

"What the fuck?!you calling me stupid you dumbo?!are you the one who got his house burned?!"

"Okay Cheng...it's just...it's so hard trying to teach him into making a social media account since he always stop me from teaching him saying that he can do it himself."

"Huh!as if!tell him he'll die trying to learn that thing without your help!Anyways!come to your house!We're here waiting for the two of you!don't be late!"

Xiao Zhan was flabbergasted...

"But Jiang Cheng!it's already burnt!Why do we need to meet up there?!"

"........"

Jiang Cheng didn't speak...

"Cheng?Che---"

Jiang Cheng hung up...

"This guy...so rude!"

Xiao Zhan was about to put his phone back when he saw Jiang Cheng's message...

'Come to *insert Xiao Zhan's other house address* I must kill you today'

Xiao Zhan shivered with fear when he finished reading Jiang Cheng's message...

"Uwahhh...Jiang Cheng could be scary all the time.."

Xiao Zhan looked at Lan Wangji whose already happy with himself after learning how to turn the phone on and off...

"Oh!Lan Zhan!We need to get ready!We're going to our new house now!"

Lan Wangji happily nodded and started walking towards the bathroom...

Since Xiao Zhan already took a bath...he just patiently waited for Wangji...

It didn't take long for Wangji to get out of the bathroom, already dressed.

"Wow!you look good in pants and coats!"praised Xiao Zhan to a super Conscious Lan Wangji...

"Is this really alright?"

"Of course it looks good on you!"

Lan Wangji,who originally wanted to refuse just blushed and nodded.

He had no choice but to break the rules.

May his Uncle forgive him.

After hailing a Taxi...Both Xiao Zhan and Lan Wangji got in and Xiao Zhan told the driver the address...

Lan Wangji was amazed but his expression didn't show on his face...

He just kept looking....

This...this is a really good invention...and what are those high buildings?!

How to they built it?!

And those!glass!why are there so many glass?!

Won't it shatter whenever a fight would go on between cultivators?!