CHAPTER 24

Lan Wangji and Cai Xie had a lot of talk with the Company's CEO before signing the Contract.

After that,Cai Xie and Lan Wangji bid the Company's CEO farewell.

Lan Wangji and Cai Xie walked together and got in the Van.

After getting in the Van,Cai Xie ordered the driver to drive to the flat that Lan Wangji will live in.

After that,Cai Xie Slid his hands past his hair, sighed then looked at Lan Wangji.

"Wangji,it would be best for you if you'd try remembering the CEO'S name,also, even though you're just about to start your lessons,I'll still try and find you some side jobs that would help your debut turn out more smoothly in the Entertainment Industry,Just so you know,you need to be very obedient and Cunning to stay in this Industry,You understand?as Much as possible, Never make trouble and learn how to clench your teeth."

Lan Wangji took note of his Manager's Words.

"This....The CEO said that the contract is only Valid for 2 years?"

Cai Xie found it hard to open her mouth but at the end,She decided to make Wangji get used to harsh words.

After all,The Entertainment Industry is not a nice world to live in.

"That means he's giving you two years to prove your worth and value,right now you're just a newbie whose value has not yet been determined,now if after these two years,you don't achieve anything great and the CEO deems you unworthy,your contract would never be Renewed."

Lan Wangji confusedly looked at Cai Xie...

"Is That bad?"

Cai Xie's eyes widened at Lan Wangji's bold and naive statement.

Is that bad?

But Cai Xie thought for a while and maybe it wasn't really that bad,how many successful artists have fame but couldn't be happy because they don't have the freedom in terms of doing everything they want?

Cai Xie gave an Understanding Smile towards Lan Wangji.

"No,Not really."

Lan Wangji then nodded and stayed quiet.

"But still,that doesn't mean that you can just do whatever you want to or deem fit,in order to have money while working in this Industry,you need to be famous and powerful,so much as to where no one would ever be able to take you lightly because of your powerful influence."

Lan Wangji's eyes shined after hearing about money,he's not sure if Xiao Zhan would still accept him but as long as He stands a Chance, there's no reason for him to not work hard just because of his own negative thoughts right?

"I.... understand."

Cai Xie smiled in Satisfaction.

After that,the two stayed silent until they got into Lan Wangji's Flat.

After that,Lan Wangji got out and Cai Xie followed him, Hoping to help Lan Wangji and explain more about Lan Wangji's Activity tommorow.

She was planning to just discuss things and go but when she found out that Lan Wangji was clueless about Every Furniture in the flat,She decided on teaching him everything.

She stayed there for 5 hours and then got out of Lan Wangji's Flat, looking dead tired and stressed.

My god,How can this Child be so Clueless?if I had stayed even a bit longer,I'm afraid I would accidentally murder him!

Despite Cai Xie's tiredness,she still managed to fake a smile and bid Lan Wangji farewell.

"Talk to you tomorrow."

Lan Wangji Nodded then closed the door.

After that,Cai Xie's Driver came running towards Her side.

"What do you think about the new artist you're handling ma'am?Do you think he's up for something great?"

"Yeah,I think He's up to becoming a great Headache for me."

Said Cai Xie and tiredly gave her bag to her Driver.

The driver stayed still for one minute, realized what he's doing then came running towards the Van And started driving.

************************************

"Xiao Zhan..."

Xiao Zhan looked at The person who called his name.

"Jiang Cheng...."

Jiang Cheng sadly looked at his Friend.

"Jiang Cheng,Why...Why did he leave?"

Xiao Zhan had been staying locked up in his room since yesterday,it was heartbreaking for him to find out that Lan Wangji left him because of his Child-like personality.

"Jiang Cheng,it's *sob* my fault *hick* I shouldn't have said those things to him!I should have just endured everything!Jiang Cheng....*sob* *sob* I....what should I do now?"

Jiang Cheng could do and say nothing but look away at Xiao Zhan's horrible state.

"He'll come back Zhan Zhan..."

Xiao Zhan sobbed even more and Jiang Cheng tightly hugged him.

"But what if he doesn't?"

"Then that's better,You don't need a scumbag like him in your life,That Coward guy doesn't deserve you anyways."

"Jiang Cheng...I...I don't think I can live without him."

"Stop saying those kind of things,we both know that's not true,if he really doesn't come back,then he'll have no choice but to see you happy with someone else."

Xiao Zhan just stayed quiet,Jiang Cheng knew that deep inside Xiao Zhan's being stubborn and is objecting Jiang Cheng's Words of advice.

"Xiao Zhan, Don't be stubborn,for those years you hadn't meet him,you were doing well.I believe you'll be able to do well again."

"Now that I've experienced having him in my life,I don't think I'll be able to forget the feeling of being with him."

Jiang Cheng Sighed,he feels bad for his friend but what can he do?he doesn't like the guy and so he'll never let Xiao Zhan meet that Wangji guy as much as possible.

Even if they do find him.

Lan Wangji,I hope you're doing well wherever you are,so well to the point that you'd forget Xiao Zhan and never come back Cause you know what?

You don't deserve him,you can't even do the things I did and will do for him,who are you to easily get his heart and break it?

I won't forgive you for hurting Xiao Zhan,you Fucking asshole.