CHAPTER 6

"Lan Zhan!Lan Zhan!Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji looked at Xiao zhan in front of him...

Xiao zhan waited for Lan Wangji to take the hint and start speaking but lan Wangji said nothing.

He just stood there

And looked at Xiao Zhan

Not Speaking....Not having any clue about why and what he did just a while ago.

Xiao zhan finally got impatient

"Aren't you gonna say anything? something?everything?!"

"They were disrespecting you?"

Xiao Zhan's forehead furrowed.

"Why do you seem so uncertain? weren't you so confident just a while ago?"

Lan Wangji got quite.

He had been impulsive.

He admit it...and that's why he has no alibi.

Xiao zhan sighed looking at a very troublesome Lan Wangji

"God....what am I gonna do to you?"

"What do you mean?do you hate me now?"

Xiao zhan gasped at Lan Wangji's sudden words...

"What?"

"I admit I burned your house and I got your friends angry with you...it's also okay if you scold me or even hit me...but....please don't get me away from you."

Xiao Zhan felt his heart beating fast and loud!

How!

How could he be so cute?!

Xiao zhan shyly and awkwardly cleared his throat..

"I mean...I'm not even thinking of leaving you.....i was just worried that they'll hate you more because of your impulsive behavior just a while ago...."

Lan Wangji paused.

So...he was worried about me?

"I-i'm fine actually,as long as you don't hate me it's fine."

Xiao Zhan blushed by Lan Wangji's sweet words.

"Ohhh...i-i see"

The two of them then proceeded to rub their napes.

Xiao Zhan blinked several times and suddenly noticed the hotel in front of them.

"There!"loudly said Xiao Zhan while looking and pointing at the hotel.

Wang yibo looked confused for a minute and then looked at where Xiao zhan is pointing at.

Lan Wangji's eyes widened!

He's so shocked!

Nothing's really changed much about Wei ying!

He's still a naughty one!

Lan Wangji shyly blushed then nodded.

Xiao Zhan thought that Lan Wangji's blush was a lot lot suspicious...but he was so busy that he had no time to mind it.

They walked towards the hotel and then booked a room afterwards.

*IN THE HOTEL ROOM*

Xiao Zhan quitely sat on the bed and looked at Lan Wangji who wouldn't seem to stop blushing from his neck up to his face.

Oh,I sure do hope he's not thinking something bad about this.

"After all....do you want a separate room?"

Awkwardly asked Xiao Zhan...it was his wrong to assume that Lan Zhan's fine with staying with him in a room.

But...we used to live together though....(even though it was cut short because they're house was suddenly burned by Lan Wangji)

And also...he seems like a very open minded guy(remembering the scene where Lan Zhan said about fucking him instead of being fucked by him)

Xiao zhan looked at Lan Wangji to see him already speaking....

"........Shower"

"What?"

Shit!he didn't hear anything other than shower!he wasn't listening!

"Before we do it....I...need to take a shower."

Do what?

Shit!what did he say just a while ago?!

Did he mean to say that I should take him to another room after he's done showering?!

Is that it?!

Oh god I really don't know!

"Oh ok right you need to get ready first right?"said Xiao zhan not sure about his words since he's not even sure what Lan Zhan is talking about.

"Hmn."then quitely got in the bathroom.

Xiao zhan sighed looking at the bathroom door when Lan Zhan suddenly opened it!

Xiao zhan was startled!

"Wha-What?!"

"Do you...want to.....shower together?"

Xiao Zhan's widened so much Lan Wangji thought His eyeballs were to fall off

"Wh-What?!"

Lan Wangji internally gay panicked!

"N-nevermind!"

Xiao Zhan's mouth was left wide open!

Lan Zhan!

Lan Zhan is!

So open minded!

How could he be so open minded?!

Wait...since he's open minded.

Did he say no to having another room and just said that he wants to shower?

Did he?

Did he really?

God!what did he say?!how could I space out and not hear his answer?!

Can't I just space out when he already answered my question?!

Ah whatever!I bet he's gonna mention it if he said yes about getting another room and I could just say that I forgot it and get him another one!

Well actually,I could have just booked for another room but what if he said that there's no need to book him another room...

Even though I'm born rich...I still know that money don't grow in tree's!bastards!

"I'm done."

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang yibo's abs----i meant....

"Oh, you're done....I'm gonna take a shower too."

Said Xiao Zhan and got in the bathroom with his fast beating heart!

What happened with him?!

Why is his heart beating so fast right now?!

No way!

Did I just--did my heart just skipped a beat with a man's body?!

God!so embarassing!

Xiao zhan took a shower with that thought in his mind and then when he finished he got out of the bathroom with a robe tied to his body...

Xiao zhan looked at the bed to see a naked Wang yibo with a...*cough* *cough* proudly standing dick while looking at him...

"I--i promise to be gentle." Said Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan's mouth was about to fall off...

What the fyckxbidbdidbd?!

*FLASHBACK TO WHEN LAN WANGJI ANSWERED XIAO ZHAN'S QUESTION ABOUT GETTING WANG YIBO ANOTHER ROOM*

"No...i don't really have a problem with sleeping with you and I was just really shocked because....I didn't expect for it to happen so fast...but...before that...can you let get ready first?I mean...I'll need to go to the shower."