CHAPTER 16

It's been 2 days since Lan Wangji and Xiao Zhan's argument.

Lan Wangji had been chasing Xiao Zhan while Xiao Zhan had been avoiding Lan Wangji.

While Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue who's tired of watching the two of them acting like a cringey couple...decided to butt in.

Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue then decided to talk to each of the two.

"Okay so here's the plan,I'll be interrogating Xiao Zhan and ask what's fucking wrong with him and you go to Lan Wangji."

Peng Chuyue nodded and the two splitted up.

Jiang Cheng Walked towards Xiao Zhan's room while Peng Chuyue snatched Lan Wangji Whose in front of Xiao Zhan's room.

Jiang Cheng acted as if Peng Chuyue didn't just bravely fought Lan Wangji trying to get him to come with him and started knocking on Xiao Zhan's door.

Jiang Cheng knocked again but no one answered.

Jiang Cheng knocked again and again and No one still answered.

Jiang Cheng,annoyed at Xiao Zhan's attitude then started kicking and banging the door!

"You fuckin piece of shit!Open this door!RIGHT.NOW!"

Xiao Zhan suddenly panicked and opened the door out of fear that his door would be wrecked by Jiang Cheng.

"Jiang Cheng!what do you think you're doing?"

"Fuck you."said Jiang Cheng and savagely walked in Xiao Zhan's room and banged the door.

Xiao Zhan gasped!

His poor Door!

Xiao Zhan then looked in front of his door unconsciously looking for Lan Wangji when Jiang Cheng insulted him.

"And now you're looking for him?"

Xiao Zhan pouted and closed the door.

"It's not like that..."timidly said Xiao Zhan and sat in front of Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng then rolled his eyes...

"It's not like thattttt~~"mocked Jiang Cheng and Xiao Zhan pouted even more.

"What's wrong with you?"mumbled Xiao Zhan with annoyance.

"Bitch,What's wrong with 'YOU'?"

"Nothing"answered Xiao Zhan.

Jiang Cheng frustratingly looked at Xiao Zhan....

"Tell me."

"It's nothing...."

"I said tell me!"

"I already said it's nothing...."

Jiang Cheng's Patience then exploded!

"LOOK YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!I'M HERE TO TALK TO YOU AND TRY TO AT LEAST UNDERSTAND YOUR SHITTY PERSONALITY THESE DAYS!NOW,IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET MURDERED BY ME,TELL ME EVE.RY.THING!"

Xiao Zhan was stunned for a whole minute and after a while calmed down and started crying.....

"*Hic* *hic* *hic* Jiang Cheng~~~Waaahhhhhh!!!!"

Jiang Cheng was shocked and suddenly don't know how to react.

"W-wh-What the hell?!Why are you crying?!I don't even mean everything I've said!"

Said Jiang Cheng in panic while anxiously looking for tissues in Xiao Zhan's room.

When jiang Cheng found a tissue he fastly ran towards it and grabbed it to give to Xiao Zhan.