CHAPTER 25

Lan Wangji had been working for the Entertainment Industry for weeks.

Lan Wangji was having a hard time trying to adjust about the new things that his manager had introduced to him.

His manager also told him to be nice to everyone and Create an aloof but nice facade in front of everyone.

It wasn't that hard for some people,but for him who always stood with what he thinks is right found it hard to be nice to some of his co Artists.

But he had no choice but to oblige, since it's all for Xiao Zhan.

He always Wonder what Xiao Zhan's doing right now but he bet Xiao Zhan's starting to hate him now.

He didn't know what came to his mind that he suddenly left and everything.

He regrets it but he decided to stick to this lifestyle.

After all,he can't just depend on Xiao Zhan and hurt him Everytime.

He's scared that Xiao Zhan would grow tired of being with him.

He knows he needs to realize things himself somehow.

Maybe with this,he'll be able to realize who's who and what's what between Xiao Zhan And Wei Ying.

Lan Wangji rubbed his forehead.

He didn't know everything would be this hard, not that he ever thought that everything would just be easy peasy and go his way.

He already miss Xiao Zhan.

But somehow,no matter how much his heart craves to see Xiao Zhan,he still couldn't go.

After all,how could I ever face him looking this Pathetic?

He decided to leave and so the least that he could do is come back successful so that he'd be deserving to be next to the Xiao Zhan who always shine.

There was one thing that Lan Wangji realized by being away with Xiao Zhan.

It was hellish.

He'd always feel tired and alone, not having anyone to confide in.

But Still The thought that he was the one that left the poor brokenhearted Xiao Zhan, he would always find ways on Comforting himself by telling himself that he deserves it.

Lan Wangji bitterly smiled and looked up to see Cai Xie waving her hand in front of his face.

"Yes?"

"You were spacing out!I told you it's your turn!Get out and walk now!You need to walk perfectly and create a perfect aura that would make people notice and remember you get it?!this is your chance now go!"nagged Cai Xie while escorting Lan Wangji towards the stage.

Lan Wangji Nodded and started to walk in whatever fashion show it was.

He was wearing something that looks way too flashy, it was obvious that it looked good on him but he still doesn't like it.

It was way too flashy for his style, he was breaking too many rules in the Lan Clan but he couldn't possibly make himself back out now.

Not after all the horrible things he did to Xiao Zhan.

Everyone Was astonished when they saw Lan Wangji, Lan Wangji looked Ethereal and cool with those clothes on.

Many people started taking pictures and videos and posted it on Social Media asking information about Lan Wangji that Stands out from all the other models.

And that Night,Was the starting point of Lan Wangji's Success.

************************************************************************

Jiang Cheng Sighed looking at his Social Media, Xiao Zhan was still a little depressed about Lan Wangji leaving.

He would only eat a little and then cry in his room after.

Jiang Cheng Sighed again, If only that Lan Wangji didn't exist.

Jiang Cheng scrolling through his Social Media when the idiotic Peng Chuyue entered While Shouting inaudible things!

Jiang Cheng was annoyed and screamed.

"WHAT?!"

Peng Chuyue ran faster and shouted.

"I FOUND LAN WANGJI!!!!!"

Jiang Cheng was stunned and fastly covered Peng Chuyue's mouth who was about to open again.

"What the hell are you shouting for?!you could have just whispered it to me!what if Xiao Zhan heard you?!"

Frustratingly asked Jiang Cheng to his stupid friend.

Peng Chuyue Was gasping Trying to take out Peng Chuyue's hands on his mouth.

he couldn't breathe!

When Jiang Cheng noticed Peng Chuyue's Panic, he took his hands off and Looked at Peng Chuyue with his sassy looks.

"What is it?Explain."

Peng Chuyue was still gasping and was scared for his life if he doesn't talk any sooner and so he just showed Jiang Cheng his phone.

Jiang Cheng's eyebrows twitched but still took Peng Chuyue's Phone.

What Jiang Cheng saw irritated him.

"Huh!would you look at that!Xiao Zhan's here suffering while he goes and makes a career for himself!this asshole!"

Peng Chuyue could have sworn that he saw pain In Jiang Cheng's eyes.

"What the hell is this?This is so unfair for Xiao Zhan who wasn't able to live well without him!"

"What is it?"

Both Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue looked Behind to see Xiao Zhan looking at them with cold eyes.

Fuck,he heard everything.

"Xiao Zhan..."uttered Peng Chuyue with his shaking voice.

Xiao Zhan took Peng Chuyue's Phone off Jiang Cheng's hand and read the article about Lan Wangji getting popular because of his awesome walk in the ***** fashion show.

Xiao Zhan read the contents of the article with a calm look on his face.

After that,he gave the phone back to Peng Chuyue,drank water and walked back his room.

Peng Chuyue and Jiang Cheng was left looking at their friend who's about to cry for Lan Wangji,once again.

After locking the door, Xiao Zhan got into his room and fastly got in his Bathroom.

He readied his Bath tub and got in it.

After a while of spacing out in his Bath Tub....Xiao Zhan broke down.

There was nothing you could hear but painful sobs and cries inside Xiao Zhan's bathroom.

Xiao Zhan loathed himself, for easily falling in love and not having the guts to hate Lan Wangji who had hurt him way too much...

I wish....I didn't love him as much as I do.