CHAPTER 31

"I'm just saying hi to....." Lan Wangji looked at Xiao Zhan who seemed unfazed about everything "....Jason."

"Jason?Who's Jason?your New guy or something?"asked Peng Chuyue looking confused.

Xiao Zhan flinched at the mention of Wang Yibo having a guy other than him.

He's feeling angry and jealous, he knew that It was just one of Peng Chuyue's Clueless assumption but he still let it get to him.

He's not himself anymore, Damn, how can he be himself when Lan Wangji's beside him?

Lan Wangji looked panicked.

Maybe because he didn't bother Memorizing the other guys name even when he had the guy investigated that's why when he needed it,he couldn't remember his name.

"Hey,What's your name?" Lan Wangji looked smug while asking that but of course he wasn't aware of that.

Jackson couldn't help but raise his right brow

Why the hell is this guy so arrogant?

He finds Lan Wangji as someone overbearing, he's way too smug I don't even know why Xiao Zhan Liked him.

"Why are you asking for my name when you know it?" For Jackson, it was impossible for Lan Wangji to not know him when Xiao Zhan had already uttered his name a lot of times when conversing with Lan Wangji.

"Right, and I nicknamed you Jason,so you're Jason. hi Jason."

Jackson's face twitched.

He had never found someone as shameless as Lan Wangji.

Jackson just looked away,not willing to acknowledge Lan Wangji's greeting.

Lan Wangji didn't really mind being ignored by Jason.

He just Eagerly looked at Xiao Zhan like a lost puppy.

Jiang Cheng noticed,and he wasn't that pleased with Lan Wangji's action.

"You don't even know him,why say hi to him?" Asked Jiang Cheng in a rude manner and Xiao Zhan felt bad.

He feels as if they didn't have to be so mean towards lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji might feel that it's 4 people against him alone.

"That's enough,let's just go." Said Xiao Zhan and was about to walk out when Lan Wangji pulled his hand back.

"What?" Asked Xiao Zhan,not even bothering to look at Lan Wangji.

"I have so many things I want to say, but I forgot, would you mind waiting for me until I'm able to say all of it?" Solemnly said Lan Wangji, as if begging, begging for Xiao Zhan to give him time or at least listen to him.

Just one 'ok' from Xiao Zhan would make him smile.

Xiao Zhan Bitterly smiled, took Lan Wangji's hand off his and looked at Lan Wangji with pain in his eyes.

"The nerve you have for asking me to wait for you....you're really cruel Lan Wangji, I don't even know why I loved you anymore."

Lies.

Xiao Zhan still knows as to why he loves Lan Wangji, he knew in himself that he still loves Lan Wangji.

But right now, he's more pained than happy for seeing Lan Wangji right now.

And that's all that matters.

After that, Jiang Cheng knew that Xiao Zhan was about to break,once again.

And so as Xiao Zhan wanted, Jiang Cheng let go of Lan Wangji and just followed Xiao Zhan to their room.

Lan Wangji knew he messed up, he's finding everything so hard and he didn't know how to start.

He didn't know how to get in Xiao Zhan's life again.

Was everything usually this hard? He didn't know.

Cause as true as it is that Lan Wangji always works hard for what he has, he still didn't know how it felt to have nothing but a piece of things he don't even want.

He didn't know how to start because he didn't have to start anything in the past.

It's always others provoking or starting anything with him.

Lan Wangji felt lost. The confidence he worked so hard to earn for the past few years crushed in just a single minute.

He had everything in the past, why did he leave for nothing?

Lan Wangji just sat in front of the ocean with his tear-stained face.

He just felt so lost and the breeze enveloping the sea makes him feel comforted and free.

He deserved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Xiao Zhan got in his room and Locked the door,he knew everyone wanted him to open up about his and Lan Wangji's confrontation but he hoped that everyone would understand that he doesn't want to talk about it now.

He feels emotionally and mentally drained.

But still,he got in the comfort room and got on top of the toilet trying to look for Lan Wangji on the sea.

And he wasn't disappointed when he saw Lan Wangji sitting alone on the sand.

He suddenly remembered Lan Wangji's Pained Expression.

If you're gonna look at me like that,why leave me in the first place?

Xiao Zhan was about to go down the toilet when he saw Lan Wangji moving towards the Ocean.

W-wh-wha-what the hell is Lan Wangji doing!

Xiao Zhan looked to see Lan Wangji walking even more into the sea.

At that time,Xiao Zhan lost it and Ran out of his room Trying so hard to reach Lan Wangji as soon as possible.

When Xiao Zhan's already near the sea he kept shouting.

"Lan Wangji!Wangji!Wangji!What are you doing?!" Said Xiao Zhan with a scared expression on his face

After that, Lan Wangji turned his head to see Xiao Zhan fastly running towards him.

Lan Wangji paused and waited as Xiao Zhan tightly embraced him.

"Yo-you!What are you doing?!are you really trying to kill yourself just because of what happened a while ago?!are you crazy?!"

Lan Wangji was stunned.

When did he even try to kill himself?

He just wanted to play with the water a little bit.

"No....i--"

"Why are you like this?!is it my fault that I'm hurt because of what you did?!you acted like a scumbag leaving without any explanation whatsoever!did you really think I'd welcome you with open arms?!"

Lan Wangji was shocked to see Xiao Zhan crying....