Chapter 22

Unedited.

Will I die like this? What will happen to my soul?

His chest feels tight. Constricted. He needs air. There isn't enough. The walls loom over him. He can't breathe. His hands claw at his throat.

When he wakes, for a moment he thinks he has fallen asleep on his comfy large bed. No, he's still trapped. Alone in the penthouse basement.

Outside is heavily snowing but the basement more cold, the temperature set up to highest level.

How long has it been? He went to the door and started desperatly knocking.

"Help! Help me! Anybody out there?! Joon Gi ahh.. Taehyungie!!?" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

After what seemed like hours he finally lost all of his breathe and fell to the floor in a panting heap. Still knocking he wheezed, "P-please h..help me..." he shivered.

He doesn't hear the bar lift up and the door opened. He tried to get up but failed as his body pain from lying too long in one position creeps in. The bone-deep ache in his muscles and he's thirsty.

He heard a deep voice mumbling. Footsteps coming closer to him and he felt a pair of hands rummaging through his hair and face.

When he tried to open his eyelid, the small figure noticed it and shrieks before scrambles away quickly, runs out leaving behind a dry towel and heating pad.

The door does not clang closed. There's a big gap for him to escape. He used the remaining strength left and push himself up, slowly he drags himself out from the basement and went upstairs.

Heating pad still on his hand, seemingly searching for that petite figure. After a while he gave up and continuing walked to his room.

Seokjin hates his husband, Kim Joon Gi for locking him up in the basement, leaving him freezing. But thankfully, someone took the risk and sneaks in just to left behind a towel and heating pad.

He knew that someone. That someone actually caressed his hair and cupped his face. Maybe he wanted to remained hideous that's why he ran out the moment Seokjin eyelids slightly open.

Taehyungie.. is it you? If it's you, thank you for the towel and heating pad. You saved me from the deathly cold, I will never forget this..

 You saved me from the deathly cold, I will never forget this

Seokjin jolted awake, looking around frantically, panting for breath, "Joonie?" he said, he was shivering.

Namjoon came forward hugging him tightly. "It's alright, my love.. it was all just a dream. You're safe here with me,"

He shook his head, "I had that dream again, Joon-ah, but I'm unable to see his face?" Seokjin frowned.

"I really wanted to know if it's really Taehyung the one saved me from that freezing room?"

"Jinnie, listen to me, once he recovered, why not you talk to him? Okay?.." Namjoon sighed and he continues,

..You see, ever since Taehyung arrived, we experienced difficulties, and I still haven't been able to understand why Joon Gi so interested in the Jeons affair.

... I figured must be because you escape from him? But why the need to send Taehyung to spied on us?" Namjoon suggested after considering what is happening recently.

Seokjin nodded, "And that is what frightens me. Joon Gi, he's sneaky like a snake. You will never know what's inside his head. Thinking about it, everything is making me nervous." Seokjin almost cried, feeling slightly irritated.

"I know. Seriously, something's not right. I felt like we are being watch.." Namjoon said,

He was now suffering from sudden headaches and his son Jungkook wasn't helping. Everyone in the house had agreed that they would trust Taehyung.

However, recently they found out an outsider has been hacking their system but got denied. Funny thing is, they got the username right but got the password wrong. Every team members has been told of username, only upon on mission they will be given the password.

Namjoon couldn't help but to brainstorm, there must be a traitor amongst them... one of their team members must be a mole...

His thought were raking through for possible members when Seokjin snapped his fingers,

"Dear, do you think Jungkook and Taehyung already awaken up? Nevermind I'll go check on them." Seokjin kissed his husband forehead and about to headed out but Namjoon grabbed his hand to stop him.

When Seokjin turns back, he saw Namjoon showed his pouted lips. Seokjin looked down at him in awe;

"Would you stop pouting, Joon-ssi?" Seokjin bent down and gave him an unexpected peck on the lips.

They gazed at each other for a bit but were interrupted by a knocking on their door.

knock
knock
knock

"Namjoon ah, I'm sorry for the interruption," Hoseok then relayed the news.

"Our headquarters in south area is under attack by an unknown gangs. Yoongi and Kai went over to take control, but—"

A/N:  i'm thankful that i am able to retrieved everything back :)) however from here onwards every chapter will be shortened

A/N:  i'm thankful that i am able to retrieved everything back :)) however from here onwards every chapter will be shortened. i'll try to make it longer if i can. hehe. sorry and thank you for your understanding, hun.