Chapter 32

Unedited. Hope all is well and hands up ✋if you're still following my story :))

Unfortunately for every happy moments, there's always unexpected events to occurred. Their smile falls and turns to concerned when Hoseok yells at them.

"This is bad! Something's not right!"

"Calm down, Hoseok. What is not right? What is bad?" Namjoon coldly question, his inner turmoil rising as Hoseok looking a little pale, so something was definitely up.

Hoseok eyeing around, focuses on the surroundings, looking out for security inside the mansion because strong securities outside all knocked out on the floor.

Even the big and small gates outside has been tampered, so no alarms will sounded when non members trespassing without permission.

Oh no. Too late.

 Too late

A man in his forties sulked towards the hallway with his gruff looking fellas armed with weapons appearing from all directions. Another man with a mask covering half of his face, wearing black suit stood beside the old man.

"What'd I do now, hm? What in the hell have happen to my lovely son, Kim Taehyung?"

Someone said his name, and he turned towards the voice, his head felt heavy suddenly, legs trembling, hearts beating fast. "A- appa?" He said in a small voice, "Why are you here?"

"Kim Joon Gi." Seokjin lowly muttered but Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin looking extremelyupset by the sudden appearance. Joon Gi snorted in response to that. As if anyone could do anything about this situation they were trapped in.

"Kim Taehyung, answer me!" He exploded, "I hope you remember what will happen if you failed your task?" Joon Gi asked with an endearing smile.

Taehyung keeping painfully quiet as he didn't know how to explain the dread that filled him. He just nodded in affirmation.
"I- I remember..." Taehyung started softly as he chewed on his lower lip.

He begs his father not to hurt Seojoon and Jiwon. In exchange of his failed mission, he is willing to offered himself instead. Taehyung step forward about to surrender himself when Jimin stops him,

"NO! Why would you go with them, taetae!? We are here for you, don't worry-"

"You shortie, it's got nothing to do with you," Joon Gi spat with a vicious smile. "So butt out before you get hurt."

But stubborn Jimin attacks back, "Y-you old man, are you threatening me?!"

Joon Gi shaking his head slowly, "I am not, but I'm promising you that if you don't stop poking around where you don't belong, you will definitely get hurt."

A protest is heard, in a final sort of way, Hoseok turns towards NamJin and TaeKook. "Tae, listen! Seojoon and Jiwon is safe somewhere. They are coming over to see you! Your father never captured them at all. Its all his plan just to used you—"