Chapter 26

Unedited. A very short one! 😭🙏

Namjoon shudders out a breath and manages not to collapsed as Seokjin holding on to his waist, gripping hard. The doctor gives them a moment before she relayed Yoongi's condition.

He's got a broken wrist, cracked ribs, some minor internal bleeding they had to fix, and a lot of cuts, scrapes, and bruises. Luckily, he appears to have avoided a concussion.

He'll be in the hospital for a month or more, total recovery should be possible within three to six weeks depending on the patient.

"Thank you, Doctor Amara," Chanyeol and Baekhyun says. They both arrives an hour
after Namjoon returned with limited edition of cherry purple blossom landscape coldcup tumbler  on hand.

 They both arrives an hourafter Namjoon returned with limited edition of cherry purple blossom landscape coldcup tumbler  on hand

Doctor Amara just smiles, "If any other questions, feel free to ask for me at the nurse's station." She gives that same tired smile before she leaves. Seokjin leads him back to the couch. "Joon-ah, sit down before you collapse."

ChanBaek and Seokjin keeps reminding him that everything's okay, Yoongi will heal, there's no need to freak out, just this once, Namjoon needs to chill.

Seokjin looking at him all concerned, one hand slips down to Namjoon's arm biceps and squeezes, not hard, just a reminder. Namjoon takes a deep breath, and let out heavily sighed.

"Channie, Baekie, thank you for coming down," Namjoon's voice comes out hesitant. "By the way, its late now, you can go back to my mansion first for a rest,"

"It's okay, we both will stayed as well," Chanyeol shakes his head before remembering about the boy he's treated.

"Just, curious.. why you brought that boy along?" Chanyeol pointed to the sleeping figure on the couch, who seems to not awaken yet. "Is he doing fine now?"

"Taehyung's fine I guess? Just not 100% yet.. He catch a fever so I told him to rest."
Seokjin spoke as he side glancing to the sick boy.

No one noticed Baekhyun gloomy depression when he heard that particular name. That name belongs to his younger brother, not biological  though, who went missing...... or perhaps being send away to somewhere, no one knows.

Its a long story and it is definitely not the right time yet for story telling during this period.

A/N: truth to be told, there's more secrets to be unfold.. who is Taehyung exactly!?

 who is Taehyung exactly!?