Chapter 47

Unedited. Do not hesitate to point out any mistakes, I'll rectify it immediately :)

my dearest taetae,

if you are reading this, it means something has happened to me. there are several things I want you to know; the first is that I loved you very much. the second is to never give up on yourself. whatever happens you have to be strong.

I don't know how old you will be when you read this. but please, I need you to find your father, namjoon. if he's still alive, tell him I'm sorry that I left. I loved him so, so much that I have to leave just so I can give birth to you safely, and I did.

taetae, my sugar, promise me when you found him, please stay with him because I want my young boy to be with his father. also remember, mama loved you very much and there is not a thing you could do to change that. borahae you so much.

your loving mama,
taeyeon

"mama.." Taehyung whispered, "Papa?"

"yes my son?"

Taehyung sobbed, "mama made me promise to stayed with you,"

"You'll be okay, papa promise to take good care of you too. But.. I understand if you're not willing to stay with me. I won't force you, you have the right to not forgive me either,"

"No, I am safe with you and I don't have anywhere else to go, please papa don't leave me again." Taehyung softly said and bit his wobbling lip. "It's n-not your fault at all.."

For his age, Namjoon was surprisingly surprise his son was very mature. Taehyung understood that everything has already happened, and there's no point to dwell about it.

This boy, his heart filled with loads of love.

"Taehyungie, to tell you the truth, I don't think I deserve your kindness. I'm trying my best to be a much better person, but things aren't going so well. I'm truly sorry to you and your mum, Taehyung.." Namjoon admitted looking down.

"Papa.. Let it go. Why must we cling on to pain? There is nothing you and I can do about the wrongs of the past. What's done is done."

"Taehyung-ah, I should apoIogise too. I went down the wrong roads and made the worst choices. I pursued the wrong men for love and I tried to pleased people that weren't worth my efforts. Until your papa namjoon willingly to accept me back in his life,

...and he made me realize that I have to stop worrying about love and start focusing on my new chapter of life." Seokjin sincerely said as he look straight into the younger eyes.

"Okay eomma Jin.. let's not prolong this issue. I ship you guys, okay?" Taehyung said, and chuckled lightly,

"I hate seeing you in distressed, stop apologizing already. You are worldwide handsome, please smile more, little sakura needs to see that smile of yours." Taehyung and Seokjin immediately hug each other for warmth and comfort.

"Taehyung, sweetie, I'm here to bring you to the operating room. I need to prepped your surgery in about an hour." amara apologizes as she had to interrupt their moments, causing Taehyung to pout his pale yet plump lips.

ugh! already!? it's too soon... and I'm still scared.. help me..

Taehyung wanted to run to the shore and bury his heads in the sand desperately and pretend everything is fine, as if these bad things aren't happening to him.

He try to numb himself from the pain and reality of the situation, but eventually, he have to face it head on. There is no other way.

"eomma jin, papa, I want to see you and everyone when I woke up later." He said.