Chapter 10

It was after school, Taehyung walks to the school gate outside where Jungkook and Yoongi already waited.

Yoongi was furious to see Taehyung came out alone without Jimin. Taehyung just shrugged saying 'I don't know where he went'  then he hopped onto the back seat.

Minutes later they saw Jimin exits the school gate but before he made it to cross over, out of nowhere they heard a car engine revving and stop directly in front of Jimin.

They spotted someone harshly shoves Jimin inside the black van and speeding off from the area. "What the fuck? Yoongi, get inside quick!"

"W-who a-are you? W-why are y-you guys k-kidnapping me?" Jimin panic strikes him and he stuttered

The driver spared him a glance, smirked with a devil's glint in his eyes, "We did it for fun!"

He chuckled, even the man next to Jimin, just smirked, "Yeah, for fun. Just like this of course..." His lips came down on Jimin's lips, he bruised the male lips too.

Jimin was screaming out loud by the man actions. "Ah noooo d- don't do this!" Jimin pushed him away but the man got angry so he slapped Jimin.

"Oh boss! That son of a bitch behind us!" The driver noticed and went full speed. But no matter how many turns he made, he just can't get away!

The boss demands his driver to just give up, he will let the hostage go but he firmly did not allowed his driver to slow down. While maintaining the speed, his boss opens the door and he kicks Jimin out from the car.

Thirty minutes into chasing and tail gate the black van, of course, Jungkook is well known for his driving skills, never once he had got into accident, if he is not part of the mafia he would gladly join the F1 and become a racer

Seconds later, the backdoor is open and Jimin was forcefully push out. Their eyes widened when they saw Jimin's body flown out from the moving car and rolled onto the road.

Jungkook immediately jam break, the impact made Taehyungs body jerked forward, fuck! Burning sensation sends up to his shoulders, luckily Yoongi put on his seatbelt, so he's safe.