Chapter 41

a/n: hey hun, i'm so sorry my emotions are all over the place in which i posted on my message board. i can't post on other social media except wattpad. thank you for the encouraging words, i want you to know i appreciate sm. *hugs*

i love you all ! i hope you like this chapter !

For the first time he felt terrified. He simply doesn't have the energy to care about the identity of his biological father. He is way more concerned of his life now.

"Papa.... I need you, save me please.. this is s--scary," Taehyung pleads to no one,  almost too soft to be heard.

Feeling tears streamed down his soft cheeks and imagining Namjoon, Seokjin, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok embracing him with a big hug as he continues to cry.

...

The moment they met again, it will only be either of 2 possiblities: talk amicably and leave the premises safely,

or,

they fight and kill each other.

When Namjoon, Jungkook and the others stormed through the area, Taehyung immediately calling out for Jungkook. He quickly stood up and run towards the male and jump on him for a hug.

They look at each other eyes after Jungkook puts him down. Taehyung cold fingers traces Jungkook's lips and trails down to Jungkook veiny neck.

He shivers when Jungkook pull his neck closer for a quick kisses. But it's not enough, Taehyung wanted more from the merciless man!

"Why did you leave? Why didn't you wait till I woke up? You wanna be hero, huh? You're that desperate to leave me on my own?.."

Jungkook's voice were lace with a mixture of disappoinment and sadness.

"No, I.. L-listen," Taehyung stutters and pouts unable to say a word. Did Jungkook really mad at me? Am I wrong? But can't you see? That's just how I feel, what's wrong if I wanna be a hero?

Joon Gi mockingly laughed, "Hey, enough lovebirds. Just a reminder, you can't do anything here, Jungkook-san."

He came forward and separated them both. Jungkook on instinct kicked him in the legs causing him to lose his balance. He's on top of Joon Gi and he punch the male without stopping.

But Joon Gi still holding strong, he managed to retaliate back when one of his men hit Jungkook with wooden crate on his head causing sudden ringing flash through as he screamed.

Joon Gi push Jungkook to the side. He stood up weakly and kicked his ribs, knocking him down. He kicked again when Jungkook tried to get up, sending the injured man back to the ground, groaning. His shiny boot now pressing Jungkook's chest,

while Kai harshly pinned both Taehyung arms on the back. He tries to wiggle out from Kai's grasp but failed.

...

"Now let me tell you the truth before we all die together....

...I was once living a happy life with Taeyeon.. and I thought she's pregnant with my child. But no. She simply used me to save her own life when she never loved me actually."  Anger and disappointment flared in his voice.

"She can just abort that child but she didn't! She lied to me for 3 freaking years! When I found out that child belongs to Namjoon, I've made my decision to end her so that I could raise Taehyung and planned my revenge!"  Joon Gi stated menacingly.

"Then... I met Seokjin. We fell in love but after awhile I find out he's been in relationship with Namjoon before me. Hmm just when I thought my life is sailing smoothly, he decided to escape from me...

..My only error was being in love with the wrong person, twice! Both person directly involved with Namjoon." Clearly hurt and anger evident on his face.

"YOU. FUCKER. GO. TO. HELL!! I DONT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THE PAST! LEAVE JUNGKOOK, STOP TORTURING HIM!"

Taehyung's throat is completely dry at this point. Nausea and vomiting at its peak. He's about to have a mental breakdown at the thought anyone of them gone dead because of him.

He cried out when Kai punched him in the stomach, causing him to lose his breath and hunch over. He then grabbed Taehyung's hair and slam the weak and pale looking male against the wall and he fell to the floor.

A blood leaking from Taehyung's forehead, making him whimper from the excruciating pain came from his skull.

a/n: if i receive a comment that you love me loads from 5 person, (because i need it) then i'll post another chapter soonest hahhhaa! *evil me but i love you still* 🌚