Chapter 14

"I don't think so. I understand you may living under one roof with Taehyung before but you may never fully know that child real persona... And he has secrets waiting to be untold."

"Hmm, I guess you are right and as much as I tried to hate Taehyung, I just... unable to. Okay, I let you handle him from now on. Just so you know, I appreciate everything you've done for me, Joonie."

Namjoon gave his sweetest smile, flashing the most lickable dimples ever. When they both about to leave, that's the moment the restaurant blows up.

Minutes later Namjoon wakes to see Seokjin knocked out and bloody. He brings him back to their private penthouse, in which his driver calls for a doctor on standby.

From the sad look on his face, he's starting to realized a normal life might be impossible. First it was Jimin, now Seokjin.

 First it was Jimin, now Seokjin

During the time when the diner blows up, a bullet  shot through the glossy window bar and hit Jungkook's shoulder.

Although it grazes his flesh, still the amount of red angry streak of blood is leaking through his jacket.

Meters away from the bar, she smoothly tapping her earpiece to keep it in place before she disappear from the premises, "Dear my boss, K.J, target, hit! Pretty easy shot if you ask me."

F*ck! Jungkook quickly left the bar to get home when he received a call from Yoongi, informing him the sudden attack on NamJin.

Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin on their way to the couple penthouse to check on Seokjin. But Jungkook decided to head home.

Of course, Jungkook don't need hospital, all he needs is to have the wounds cleaned and bandaged — maybe some antiseptic, a few stitches, or a bandage.

He put his helmet on as he regretted not bringing his silencer (gun) with him. He left the bustling city and accelerated, reaching nearly 120 miles per hour before slowing down once he got closer to the mansion.

He let the bike drop to the ground, ripped the helmet off his head and slammed the door open; not caring about his bloods drop along the way.

Taehyung was enjoying his tea, halfway to his lips he got startled when the door slammed open. He saw Jungkook's  frenzied expression and it's terrifying.

Taehyung asked calmly if 'he's okay' and saw the male muscle knotted. Sweat dripped from his brow and he was breathing heavily.

Jungkook moved his head only slightly and he spoke, "I got f*cking shot. My father Namjoon and Seokjin got injured. Tell me, it's your f*cking men isn't it!?"

His shoulders already sore, his vision wavered but his hands fisted tight.

"Oh god," Taehyung felt his heart heavy as he blinked rapidly.

If his world wasn't already shaken, Taehyung sure felt it now as if the floor trembled from under feet as he shook his head as 'no' "W-what's happening?"

"You still dare to asked what happen!? You clearly told your f*cking father not to touch Jimin but us! F*ck you, Taehyung!"

Searing pain tore through his shoulder, he struggled with the pain by thrashing his head from side to side violently. He growled under his breath and stormed to his room.

Taehyung shuddered at the thought. It was an ambitious plot — one, they had caught Jimin, and then the silent attack on NamJin and Jungkook.

He leaned back on the dining chair and sighed. Nearly one in the morning — he has been non stop calling Haruto and also his father but got rejected! He couldn't even think about closing his eyes! This was, after all, his fault.

How is Jungkook right now? Shall I go check on him? Nope! Go, okay? No... Ugh just go check on him and help him fixed his injury, Taehyung!! 

Taehyung gathered his courage and took a deep breath before he walk off full sprint to Jungkook's room.

Okay, the door is slightly open, I should just go in, yes?  "Jungkook?" Silence from the slump figure on the bed. "Ggukie!?" Taehyung tried abit louder.

"Damn it what you want!?" Jungkook cursed and wanted to hurl but he's damn too exhausted.

Taehyung walked slowly to Jungkook's bed looking like a smol child. There was something wrong. The redness in Jungkook's face and the glassy look in his eyes worried Taehyung.

He put his hand on his forehead. Fever. "G-guk, you're burning up!"

 "G-guk, you're burning up!"

A/N: when i have the time i will release a chapter but short one hahha! don't hate me i love you sm for being there for me when i needed you hehhe thanks, hun :')