Chapter 20

Unedited.

It was well past midnight, after twelve now. Visible warm spotlights in the spacious bedroom, accompanied with burning fireplace...

Jungkook, Jimin and Seokjin rested on the  sofabed and Namjoon on the single armchair.

Despite asking to rest, Seokjin wanted to stayed by Taehyung's side in case he anytime awakes. He just simply needed to be there to see him fine and safe.

Silence. Only the sounds of creaking wood, snow balls hitting the windows from the force of the howling wind, its cries sounding like ghosts singing you to sleep.

Except Jungkook didn't feel like he could rest well especially when Namjoon keep glaring at him.

"Ma.. mama," Jungkook was the first to rushed forwards and bent down next to Taehyung when he heard the brat calling out for Seokjin or better, his own mother.

Jungkook carefully cupped Taehyung's cheek stroking it with his thumb. His skin was corpse-like, very ice cold....

"My l-lungs..  f- feel s-so c-cold," Taehyung words slurred together.

The tiny fire is catching properly now, feeble heat was steadily growing and starting to radiate towards them, it's casting amber and gold light, warming the look of Jungkook's bedroom quicker than the cold air, but..... it's not going to be enough.

"Guys, I found something online. I think Taehyung may be suffering from severe hypothermia and it can be very dangerous if he—"

The moment frightened Hoseok crept inside the room to relayed the information he searches himself on Google but sadly got cut from Seokjin and a deep glare from Namjoon. 'Sorry'  he quickly apologies,

"Not now please, Hoseok.." Seokjin couldn't help but feel worry climbing into his chest, but relief came their way when light knocking was heard and Yoongi peeked in along with Dr. Park.

"Good morning?" Dr. Park greeted everyone worried faces. He apologises for being late seeing they all waiting for him to arrived.

"Oh no, don't need to apologise. I'm glad you're here, come inside please."

Namjoon bowed and kept his head down, thankful that one of his attractive men yet very skilled able to make it safely. Dr. Park smiled and walk inside.

 Park smiled and walk inside

Thirty minutes later, Namjin, Yoongi, Jimin, Hoseok and Jungkook enters the room again when the check up is done. —
Jungkook instantly strode over to Dr. Park wanting to know his Tae—

no, actually wanting to know that brat condition right now.

Dr. Park thoroughly performed a check up on Taehyung's body and told them Taehyung sustained severe hypothermia of which brought his body temperature down to about 80° Fahrenheit
(21 and 27 degrees C)