Chapter 19

A/N: sorry for the late updates. trying to put out the words... but i hope it is okay! because i told ya i'm not good at writing mafia au but still i wanna go for it! idc, hehhhe! Oh, thank you for the 3K! ❤️

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He didn't know how long Jungkook will leave him outside but his soft cheeks were starting to get numb, his breath sounded shallow it just seemed to get colder.

Try and stay calm... deep breaths, Taehyung! But.. it was.. getting difficult.. for me to even take a small... breath.... Lord, life is just too cruel to people like myself... is it the fault in my fate!? I did not asked for this situation, please..

Slowly Taehyung raise up his hands as if grabbing for a pair of hand reaching out to him, not realising he's just hallucinating. The moment his hand limply drops, his eyes closed and began slipping into unconsciousness.....

 The moment his hand limply drops, his eyes closed and began slipping into unconsciousness

It was later at seven evening... Hoseok had to drive a little more slowly than usual, because outside their precious red hyundai elantra, snow was blanketing Seoul.

Seokjin sitting in the centre, Jimin and Yoongi both shivered and curled into a ball against Seokjin's side.

Namjoon at the front passenger seat glancing at them from the rear view mirror, wishing they reached home sooner because Seokjin is still recovering and needs bed rest more than anyone.

"Joonie appa..." came Jimin's cold little voice from the back seat, right after Hoseok turns the wheel and enters the mansion.

"Yes, hun? Are you okay?" Namjoon answered in soft tone as he glanced at the younger in the mirror again.

"Y-yes I'm f-fine, but w-why is taetae s-sleeping near the fountain?" Jimin asked through freezing lips.

How does he know, you may asked? He swore taetae is his soulmate ofcourse he even recognized the figure by far.