Chapter 18

"Hey, y-you threw me out?" Taehyung stammered scratching the back of his head.

🥺

"Stay. The. Hell. Out." Jungkook glaring at him as they now stand outside the mansion.

"Hmm... You're unbelievably sexy when you're angry," Taehyung said grinning.

"Okay... Fine... I'll stay out. But no jackets or sweaters.. you want to freeze me to death huh?"

Jungkook smiled mischievously as he shook his head, he's asking for death, "What does it feel like?"

"Huh? What you.. mean?" Taehyung obviously feigning his innocence and worry.

"Being abused just like how you and your father tortured my mom. Now, I don't care if you die, I don't care what you feels, I feel no mercy for you, Taehyung Kim. You mess with the wrong family!"

"Seriously!? Seokjin isn't even your biological parent!" Every fiber of Taehyung's being boils with fury as he hurls and push Jungkook back.

His comment startles the other as he can see the burning flames in Jungkook's eyes and he thinks for a second that he should flee for his life but Taehyung were caught frozen when Jungkook hands grips tight on his throat,

"Nobody gets to mess with my family and get away with it. If not for Namjoon and Seokjin, I would have killed you the moment you step in this mansion!"

Jungkook tossed him away to the ground. Taehyung groans, crawling to his feet and wrapping his cold fingers around his neck as he wheezes and coughs.

"If you ever, touch, any of them, I will kill you with no mercy." Jungkook says and earning a death glare from Taehyung.

With a last warning, Jungkook firmly forbiddens Taehyung to enter the mansion until lunchtime. He turns and walked back inside, locked the door and went straight to the kitchen.

His face turns disgusting when he saw chicken veggie soup on the counter, he picks up the ceramic bowl and dumps in the trash bin along with the spoon.

Meanwhile... Fat, heavy snowflakes falling from the sky...

Taehyung painful breath, sobbing screams and cries totally unheard when the snow gently fall on top of his head, some slides in his neck, causing him to shiver at the cold sensation.

And soon comes rain, the frigid cold threatened to render him frozen ~

Inside, Jungkook stared out of the living room window, he was slightly....

worried, because the wind had been blowing immensely and loud blistering thunder roaring overhead in the big black sky.

'Nope, I am merciless man and I shouldn't be worried about that brat. Time for a nap. Let him in only for lunch later.' Jungkook lazily plopped his body onto the three seater couch and finally doze off...

However, Jungkook had yet to see what was going to come the rest of the day and  how much more pain Taehyung's going to go through again......

Taehyung wasn't gonna panic... not yet, anyways. It'd do him no good.

Holding his hand out, palm facing up to catch the falling snow flakes. Seeing the snow makes him feel alone and sad. Like he's looking back on his life and all of the mistakes that he have made.

He closed his hand into a fist, a single tear dropped from his eye, and when it landed on the ground beneath him it froze and hit with a *tink*  sound, then it shattered.

The loud thunder that echoed from the dark sky brought him out of his thought, causing his knees to weakly buckle, Taehyung slowly let his body drop flat to the ground.

Taehyung waved his hand through his hair, pushing his bangs out of his eyes, then he cupped his hands to his mouth, blowing warm air into them repeatedly. He was already starting to lose feeling in his fingers.

He didn't know how long Jungkook will leave him outside but his soft cheeks were starting to get numb, his breath sounded shallow it just seemed to get colder.

Try and stay calm... deep breaths, Taehyung! But.. it was.. getting difficult.. for me to even take a small... breath.... Lord, life is just too cruel to people like myself... is it the fault in my fate!? I did not asked for this situation, please..  :((

Slowly Taehyung raise up his hands as if grabbing for a pair of hand reaching out to him, not realising he's just hallucinating. The moment his hand limply drops, his eyes closed and began slipping into unconsciousness.....

 The moment his hand limply drops, his eyes closed and began slipping into unconsciousness

A/N: not proofread yet. apologize for any mistakes, hun. ( ˘ ³˘)♥