Final (End)

Unedited.

credits: @/human_lourve

Jungkook POV's

My hands pushed Taehyung's shirt up as he lifted his tank top awkwardly, and I helped him pull it over his head. I saw his skin and down his chest was patchy red with shyness,

chapter 3...

"eomma Jin, help me please? I- I've no where to go—" Taehyung softly said barely loud enough for Seokjin to hear. Clearly he look exhausted.

"Wait.. Who are you? Guards! Why did you let this smelly boy in without permission?!" The second son of Jeons, Jungkook, spoke with authoritarian voice and withering glare.

I gently pulled him back and pressed him back against my chest. I felt his heart was beating faster. Suddenly tears in my eyes. It felt like I'm dreaming.

"It seems weird of me, how I hate your smell but I am addicted to your smell even more now, Taehyung.. you smell so.. good.."

chapter 5...

Suddenly, a fuming Jungkook barge in straight to their bedside and snatched the ice-pack from Jimin's hand. "Why are you guys helping him? He don't need anyones help. You brat, do it yourself!" Jungkook harshly smashed the ice pack onto Taehyung's chest.

"Jungkook!" Yoongi knew why the younger reacted that way but not to this extend, including the pranks. Meanwhile Taehyung is not the one to not follow orders, he immediately did as he was told. He grab the ice-pack and held it on to his swollen wound.

"Taetae, is your chest hurts?!" Jimin asked slightly loud.

"Ahh no Jimin but my eyes hurts so much looking at him," Taehyung said and pointing to Jungkook.

"I suggest before I poke your eyeballs out, you better leave this house as soon as possible!"

"I smash the ice pack straight to your chest.. but now seeing you getting hurt, hurts me so fucking much and I understand if you want to poke my eyeballs out.."

Taehyung cutely giggled when I gave him permission to poke my eyeballs out, he slightly hit me though, because he disagree he's too sweet to poke my eyes,

How did I became from behaving merciless to a softie? Is this the Taehyung effect?

"Taehyung..." My lips were at his ear, "Let me love you, baby bear..."

Taehyung POV's

"Taehyung..." Jungkook murmured his lips at my sensitive ears and I hummed in response. His nose ghosted along my jaw.