Chapter 51

Unedited. I tried to write fluff since many message me they are tired of angst. lol. 😅)

 😅)

Getting married is a simple thing. Choosing a wardrobe is the hardest part: clothes are very important; Jungkook was born knowing this and he's taught what's important.

Taehyung finally discharged and he returned home to Jeons mansion. Currently Jungkook were staring and scrolling at his tablet,

picking out the perfect suits and looking at acres of pretty smooth fabric that feels like the bare skin on the inside of Taehyung's thighs, long shawls to be curl around Taehyung's neck in case the younger gets cold.

However, a certain cutie bear totally reject every piece chosen by Jungkook,

"Koo..... b-but pink's pretty.. I want pink suit!" Taehyung whined cutely.

"No baby, we'll choose something real pretty for you, all right?" Jungkook tried to choose the perfect color like black and white but his precious bub insisted on pink color.

"But will I still look pretty when I will be seated on a wheelchair? Obviously no..."

Taehyung pouted looking down on his lap and fiddling with his finger, "I wish I could do more for you.. I wanted to walk down the aisle, but I'm crippl—"

"No, you're not." Jungkook interrupted and knelt down to Taehyung's level, his palm cup his face in one sweet movement. His first instinct is to protect Taehyung from whatever was causing him distress,

"Don't say like that, baby doll. Even if you're being pushed on wheelchair, that doesn't make the whole wedding ceremony any less beautiful,"

"R-really?" He asked giving Jungkook his sideways smile with glossy eyes.

"Yes my dear. Do you know, your incredibly rare representation are for wheelchairs users? You showed them, and you showed me that you can look perfect even with wheelchairs as well,"

Jungkook kissing the crown of Taehyung's messy hair on top of his head,

"In this life I have never met anyone else who is as perfect as you are. You are perfect for me, you fit me in ways that no one ever has and I swear to heavens above that we are meant to be together."

"I know.. I just wish you didn't have to take care of me.. like this.." Taehyung mumbled under his breath.

"Hey..." Jungkook whispered, kissing his button nose, his cheek brushing against Taehyung's neck, "It's my job to take care of you. For better or for worse, remember that always,"

"Koo, we haven't even taken our vows yet. And now it looks like I never will, I'm afraid I will back off at last minute.. so I don't expect you to promise me anything—"

He couldn't continue because Jungkook's lips were on his, seems like our Kookoo can't get enough of kissing spree,

"Taehyung Kim, you will walk down the aisle and I did promise you everything. For better or for worse." He repeated, as he leaned forward to kiss his baby bear once more.

"I love you so much, please d-don't leave me alone, koo..."

Taehyung swallowed hard, looking right into Jungkook's eyes. "I don't want to be left alone with my own thoughts. I'm afraid I'm gonna break m-myself deeper—"

He whispered the last three words almost inaudibly, and in one last breathe the tears he had been fighting fell down his cheeks.

He broke down again. Taehyung hated himself for being so vulnerable right now, he didn't want him to see how cracked his walls were.

Jungkook pulled his baby bear slowly towards him and he let him encircled his body with his arms. His hand stroked softly the back of his head. Jungkook didn't talk, he just let the younger cry in his arms, holding him tighter with each sob.

His heart clenched at the sound of Taehyung's cries. "I love you too, taehyung-ah, now let's go back to our room,"

Jungkook managed to pull Taehyung off of his embrace as he gently scooped Taehyung up in his arms.

Taehyung held him tight too, clinging to the collar as if his life was depending on it, his face found immediately its right spot into the crook of Jungkook's neck.

Walking slowly towards the stairs and walked into the bedroom, Jungkook smiled as he placed his baby bear gently on the bed, "You know all this is a good practice for me."

"Practice for?" Taehyung asked, as he stretched out on his side of the bed.

"For when we're married and I have to carry you everywhere I wanted to, so you can't escape from me-" Jungkook said, smiling cheekily, many ideas suddenly pops up in his head,

"I'll go bring your chair up and then I do believe I promised you a back rub, right?"

"Yes you did." Taehyung yawn and replied sleepily, "Thank you, my love."

"Anytime my love," He then disappeared down the stairs. By the time Jungkook came back upstairs with Taehyung's wheelchair park beside the dressing table,

he then saw that Taehyung was already asleep.

Turning off the night lamp, climbing into the bed and back hugged the younger. Sniffling his sweet raspberry perfume as he quietly whispered,

"Mhmm.. I thought we could make love before you sleep.."

He turns the younger to face him but Taehyung was too deep in his sleep to care about being moving around. — Jungkook letting out a sighs deeper when Taehyung leaning in closer against his chest.

Too close, even he can hear Taehyung's heart beating evenly; the sound is soothing for him and it's the greatest comfort in the world, Jungkook is sure of it.

I swear I am willing to die for you whenever you are in danger, Taehyung, because I'd rather let you breath and live the happiness you deserved.....