Chapter 46

Unedited. 1621 words.

Earlier moments before Taehyung visited Jungkook. ~

“Why are her eyes closed!?”

“Oh, she's sleeping, Jiminie.” Namjoon answered, ruffling his soft pink curls.

“When will she wake up?” Jimin asked, timidly reaching out to touch the infant tiny hand. The newborn yawned and held onto his finger with a surprisingly strong grip.

“It might be awhile, sweetie.” Seokjin told him, smiling. “Babies need a lot of sleep.”

“I don't want to wait that long..... I want to cradle her!”

Jimin unconciously slips into little after the exhausting journey from Japan back to Seoul. He's still not out of headspace and they let him be since it comforts him better.

“Come on, Sakura..” Jimin whispered to his baby sister, kissing her soft like snow skin cheek. “Open your eyes.. open... your... eyes..."

Seokjin's heart melted and sheer joy mingled together in his mind as he look at Jimin and his babygirl

Seokjin's heart melted and sheer joy mingled together in his mind as he look at Jimin and his babygirl. He hopes for no more threat and enough of unexpected twist. (a/n: no more. promise!)

Namjoon also crying happy tears as he placed another kiss on Seokjin's forehead. He couldn't be more happier that Seokjin gaves birth smoothly.

Now, the only matters left is to face his son, Taehyung, to apologise properly and to ask for forgiveness.

Seokjin were moved to the general ward hours after giving birth to an adorable baby girl named, Jeon Sakura. They were all in the same hospital but Seokjin on another level.

While everyone were resting their fatigue body in the private suite nearby Seokjin's room.

(Hoseok, Jackson, Jong Suk, Baekhyun, Chanyeol except Seo joon and Jiwon. The two siblings stayed behind to wipe out their father illegal business completely.)

This is the moment Taehyung began to woke up alone. Fortunately the two concern doctors amara and valeria stays by the younger side, to make sure his vitals stays stable.

On the other side, concerned Yoongi gets worried when he saw the empty bed. He approach the nurses in-charge and was told that Taehyung forces himself to visit Jungkook,

and the younger stubbornly rejected help, in which he quickly sprint down the hallways to look for his younger brother.

The moment he turns at the corner, he saw Taehyung dashes out from Jungkook's room and immediately fall on his knees in despair. He senses that Taehyung found out about Jungkook's condition.

He runs towards the younger side with heavy heart and comforted the younger who has hot tears of pain raining down and it wetted his shirt.

Feeling guilty creeps in as Yoongi unable to explained the situation yet.