Chapter 44

5 days later.

"Shhhh.. L.. let me go, Tae.. You left me.. while I'm in.. coma, I'm sure you.. don't mind if I really leave.. this time,"

"Shhhh.. Let me go, Tae. You left me while I'm in coma, I'm sure you don't mind if I really leave this time."

"!!!"

Taehyung fluttered his eyes open. He felt soft pillows, warm blankets and silence.

eeeee.. what's with that continuous dreaming of that pitiful incident again and again?

Throat dry and achy as he slowly sit up and scan the room. "Doctor amara? doctor valeria?" He ask softly, not intending them to hear him, but they does.

"Taehyung!" doctor amara breaths out. "How are you feeling?"

Taehyung huffed, squeezing his eyes shut. What kind of greeting was that? Of course he feels like dying right now. Where am I anyway? Japan hospital?

Doctor valeria reach out and patted Taehyung’s shoulder gently. Her other hand reached up to run over Taehyung's forehead, pushing his hair back soothingly.

“Taehyung-ah, you're in seoul hospital. You're still weak and need more sleep."

“I'm.. in.. seoul hospital..?” Taehyung said, voice cracking and the two females nodded. He could feel his heart beating fast, eyes still heavy.

"Wait! Why? I mean.. I'm in Japan, how come I'm back here?”

“Okay, listen sweetheart,” valeria told him, gently taking Taehyung's
soft hand.

"5 days back, you and Jeon-ssi family arrives here by military jet. You were send straight to emergency because you collapsed the moment the jet
landed here.. we almost lost you but managed to get you back."

Taehyung looking extremely troubled by this, it was like he didn’t believe her. Trying to figure out what she was saying, which he found endlessly hilarious.

He could see himself slowly slipping into a fit of laughter at her statement.

"I slept.. for 5 days?.. Hahahahh is that a good thing? I wish I could sleep forever.."

Taehyung shook his head slightly, failing in any attempts to calm down his merriment. When he stops laughing, his lips begins to tremble as the events of the previous day plays in his head. I killed him.

..

"... uhm.. Jungkook funeral still held or.. already over?"

Both females just shook their head as no.

"Please.. tell me, I need to know please..I need to see him for the last time, I want to give him a goodbye kiss," Taehyung begs, tears stinging his eyes.

"Tae.. His doctor in-charge said he was... lucky. Your family will let you know the rest, alright?" amara said.

My Jungkook is alive! Alive! And they said he's lucky. It's a miracle, thank you my lord~

Suddenly his head pounding, terribly feeling sick, a wave of nausea hits his throat. He's in need of high dose of aspirin and curl up into a little ball and wish himself far away from everything.

"Now sweetheart, why don’t you lay back and rest a bit, we will come back
in a few minutes as we have something else to tell you."

Taehyung's gaze met the two females and he knew they look insanely serious. Confusion written all over his face. When finally he can breathe easy again, but his relief is short-lived.