Chapter 42

oh my my my..... your responses of I love yous to the previous chapter absolutely made my day, you all are adorable i swear so.. here's another chapter! 🌝

TRIGGER WARNING: HEARTPAIN

He cried out when Kai punched him in the stomach, causing him to lose his breath and hunch over. He then grabbed Taehyung's hair and slam the weak and pale looking male against the wall and he fell to the floor.

A blood leaking from Taehyung's forehead, making him whimper from the excruciating pain came from his skull.

No matter how twisted their love affairs, Taehyung and Jungkook thought they could overcome anything in their path....

"That's enough!" Namjoon yells.

"It was never my intention to leave Taeyeon alone! I'll explain to Taehyung everything because he has the right to know about his mum,

....But right now, my son Taehyung and Jungkook doesn't deserve this. I'm the cause of this, so fight with me instead! I won't let you touch my son's anymore!"

Eyes burned bright red and getting more enraged, Namjoon ran over and jumped forward to stabbed Joon Gi, however his hand got grabbed by Joon Gi who fought harder screaming wildly for his men to protect him.

Two strong men charge forward, grab his shoulders and harshly push him aside. Namjoon able to stood up but he's too late, a bullet pierce through his collarbone.

"Appa!" Jungkook felt his heart splitting apart.

"Papa! Noooo! Joon Gi, you bastard! HOW COULD YOU!!" Taehyung yelled his lungs out.

Finally, Namjoon heard the words coming from Taehyung, to call him papa.

He then fell to the ground as thick blood oozing out. Namjoon quickly covers the wound with his palm, red hot liquid still flows through his hands, soaking his white suit.

Although Jiwon and Jackson managed to took down all the snipers, more of Joon Gi whole yakuza gang's arrived, causing a huge riot to breaks out.

Hoseok, Jong Suk, Yoongi, Seojoon were seen trying to avoid the rain of bullets, they're already injured enough. They're tossed, shoved and kicked. Shortly after they're almost being taken down one by one.

"Hahahaha!... I want to see you both get your happy ending but sadly..." Joon Gi
grabs Jungkook by the neck and chocking him in a firm grip.

"I don't know if thats possible... because only one of you gets to live and another deserve to die!"

Looking at the horrible scene and remembering how his mama was left alone in an accident, how the Jeons suffered, Seokjin almost miscarriage, Yoongi, Jimin and his papa Namjoon, were once hit with bullet,

Now, Taehyung has no more will to survive. All he wanted was to get back at those responsible for his mom's death. And his only goal.... is to finish Joon Gi.

He jerk his head upwards and hits Kai's jaw. Seeing the other yelped in sudden pain, Taehyung gave three hard kicks on his dick which cause the male to grunts in pain and fall to the ground.

Taehyung then runs forward as fast as he can. He spread his arms and pulling Joon Gi from his back, close to him.

Suddenly the familiar headache came back, his head was pounding hard, his double vision got blurry, blood began to freely run down from his nose.

Ouchie. Nose bleeding? Again?

Taehyung frowned a moment with his continuous bleeding nose but he slightly shake his head and all Taehyung could do is shut his eyes tight to stop the throbbing pain.

Joon Gi then let go his arms from Jungkook's neck and struggling to get rid Taehyung's grip which the younger tightens his hold.

"You're thinking of defeating me, huh? You were weak, Taehyung! You've taken your mum traits! You are weak just like her—.    ahhh!"

Joon Gi screamed aloud and slurred in his horribly dizzy, unable to speak or move much, even his strength decrease. Thanks to the effects of Jungkook's powerful punch earlier, also he's old! Horribly old man.

"You see, that's where you're wrong! Love isn't a weakness, or a flaw. It makes you stronger, makes you powerful and perfect. There's nothing weak about it!

...My mum although she's struggling, she still gave birth to me! One of her traits, she's a strong women and now I'm taking over her, I'm here to end your fucking existence once and for all!"

Taehyung's voice was a deep baritone, but the tone was serious. Not wasting any time, a little misty eyed Taehyung took a deep breath and spun his body,

dragging the bastard along with him and walks further towards the corner, but he can't help giving a last glance at Jungkook.

Jungkook catches a breath and coughing terribly to eases his throat. But after seeing Taehyung looked up to him and smiled through his tears,

Jungkook felt his heart drop as if someone forcefully took his breath away because Taehyung now moves closer to the edge. —

He immediately catches behind them and reaches his hand out but.......

Suddenly the coil that had tightened in his stomach unhinges, exploded. His chest hurt, he couldn't breathe. It hurt so much —

"NO! TAEHYUNG!"

"!!!"

Taehyung and Joon Gi falling off from the 7 storey high rooftop.

a/n: see the progress and changes of how our bad boy taetae becomes now? he became protective

a/n: see the progress and changes of how our bad boy taetae becomes now? he became protective. yeah power #bottomtae did that 🌚